watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Manager will be and when??

Started by davew, April 26, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Legate21

Wouldn't mind Malky Mackay at all. Although the last thing he will want to do is work for a clueless owner again, so that could be a lost cause.

Pluto

Kit Symons. When we're languishing in mid-table in the Championship in November, having spent big in the summer.

supersimmo123

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Macedo

nose

i think felix will stay, he has personal pride and self respect and that is in short supply in football.
I don't agree with all he has done but he knows what he is doing and he will probably succeed in the long run. whether we make it this year isn't really his fault.

Barrie

I don't think any manager could have done any better with that squad, so having appointed Felix I think he should be given the chance to turn things around.

Andy S

Please don't change the manager again!

Burt

Felix.

He's no mug, and we need the continuity.

FPT

I don't want us to, nor do I think the club would, get rid of Felix Magath.

However, if we do, and the spot is vacant, my vote goes towards Kit Symons.

Reasons being:

1) The under 21s play some wonderful football, showing he can get his coaching philosophy to transfer to the pitch.

2) He knows the depth and quality within the academy, with him working with the individuals closely.

3) He has a close relationship with the club, the supporters and the academy staff, which can only benefit promotion to the first team, and player development.

4) As a player, Symons was promoted 4 times (91/92, 98/99, 00/02 and 03/04). Obviously different times, but he's been in and around squads that know these difficult divisions.

I'd also look at Eddie Howe, and I'd stay well away from Malky Mackay...

However, we can't just change managers because we drew an important game. We need to give managers time, et la Jol. Some may feel he lasted too long and I would agree, but I'd rather a manager was given time to try and better his own errors, than make his mistakes and not allow to learn, improve and develop upon. We need to be patient as supporters and as a football club. If we go down, we may not come back up straight away, but we can't sack a manager every three ****ing months. We are a group and we are a unity. You don't turn on your own, you support your own, you motivate your own, you help your own.

049:gif

Fen82

Quote from: nose on April 26, 2014, 06:25:04 PM
i think felix will stay, he has personal pride and self respect and that is in short supply in football.
I don't agree with all he has done but he knows what he is doing and he will probably succeed in the long run. whether we make it this year isn't really his fault.
felix is right man for the job.  Will definitely make us a much better team ,whether we go done or not,  felix is the man for me

Macedo

Funny thing tho Corals have installed Malky @8-1fav..
Mind you they would open a book on My Missus staying quiet for
Just 5 mins..Oh if only..lol

Berserker

I'm still going for Felix to stay
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Felix is contracted to June 2015 ...................... end of  :dft007:

Riversider

Any of these 3 for me, Eddie Howe, Malky Makay or Tim Sherwood ,
The tactics set out today by Felix Magath were disgraceful against a team that was there for the taking,
Magath would know less about Championship football and teams than anyone on here ,
So for me it's thank you and good bye Felix.

Macedo

Quote from: Riversider on April 26, 2014, 07:44:02 PM
Any of these 3 for me, Eddie Howe, Malky Makay or Tim Sherwood ,
The tactics set out today by Felix Magath were disgraceful against a team that was there for the taking,
Magath would know less about Championship football and teams than anyone on here ,
So for me it's thank you and good bye Felix.

Nonsense...If he had taken over after Jol instead of Rene,
we wouldnt be in this mess now...

YankeeJim

If Felix stays we have a chance of coming right back up. If not, FFC won't see the top flight in the foreseeable future.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

DukeTyrion

Felix ... or Danny Murphy ... or Felix and Danny Murphy!

YankeeJim

Quote from: DukeTyrion on April 26, 2014, 08:07:26 PM
Felix ... or Danny Murphy ... or Felix and Danny Murphy!

The latter is a winner!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.