watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on Sunderland AND Cardiff

Started by Baszab, April 27, 2014, 11:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

The worst group of referees EVER in the Premier League are at it again, and the media cover-up for them.  Yesterday Fulham should have had a blatant penalty from a clear and deliberate handball by Curtis Davis.  Today we see a penalty and a red card unjustly favoury Sunderland and basically ending that contest.

Yet nothing is done as the officials continue to 'cheat' teams up and down the country, week in, week out!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 27, 2014, 12:56:10 PM
Villa will be fine even if they lose to Hull. Can't see Cardiff, us or Norwich getting even to 35.

How did you work that one out? They lose to Hull, we beat stoke and palace, they have to get something at Man City... They are far from 'fine'.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Nero on April 27, 2014, 01:49:36 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 27, 2014, 01:46:26 PM
Cardiff and Norwich below us. Surely we can still catch Villa.

Yes there will be people saying this soon.

15 West Brom  35 -12 36
16 Aston Villa  35 -17 35
17 Sunderland  35 -20 32
18 Norwich  36 -32 32
19 Fulham  36 -42 31

to have any hope we need to win the next 2 and get to 37, only other hope is when Sunderland go to utd they get beat and beat badly knock the stuffing out of them

The media seem to think Giggs is God, so there is a good chance of that happening!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Burt

Norwich are screwed. Away at Chelsea and home to Arsenal are their final games. 0 points. 32 points total.

Cardiff are away at Newcastle and have Chelsea at home. I can see them picking up a point at Newcastle. 31 points total.

Sunderland are away at Man U, and wrap up home to West Brom. I reckon they will beat the Baggies. 3 points. 35 points.

Villa are home to Hull and away at Man City. Now Hull are all but safe and have an FA Cup Final, I would fancy Villa to beat them. 3 points. 38 points.

Leaves us in a bit of a pickle (understatement of the season). We need two wins... But we've been here before, eh?

Nero

Quote from: Burt on April 27, 2014, 02:08:48 PM
Norwich are screwed. Away at Chelsea and home to Arsenal are their final games. 0 points. 32 points total.

Cardiff are away at Newcastle and have Chelsea at home. I can see them picking up a point at Newcastle. 31 points total.

Sunderland are away at Man U, and wrap up home to West Brom. I reckon they will beat the Baggies. 3 points. 35 points.

Villa are home to Hull and away at Man City. Now Hull are all but safe and have an FA Cup Final, I would fancy Villa to beat them. 3 points. 38 points.

Leaves us in a bit of a pickle (understatement of the season). We need two wins... But we've been here before, eh?

You missed Sunderland at Home to Swansea as well could be a draw that one

PokerMatt

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 27, 2014, 01:58:24 PM
Villa will be fine even if they lose to Hull. Can't see Cardiff, us or Norwich getting even to 35.

How did you work that one out? They lose to Hull, we beat stoke and palace, they have to get something at Man City... They are far from 'fine'.

Because I don't think we'll beat both Stoke and Palace?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Macedo

Quote from: alfie on April 27, 2014, 01:29:43 PM
Quote from: Blanco on April 27, 2014, 01:23:23 PM
Regardless of this result we still need 2 wins to stay up. Not gonna happen.

You must earn an absolute fortune being the clairvoyent that you are, you never know we may do just that, unlikely i agree but not definite.

Thats the Spirit Alfie...Coyw.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 27, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

Fair enough.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

PokerMatt

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 27, 2014, 02:18:21 PM

Fair enough.

Which would make Villa's 35 enough.

Obviously, the hope is still there but after yesterday there's little expectation. I already didn't fancy the trip to Stoke, but now there's even more pressure on it.

Macedo

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 27, 2014, 02:22:12 PM

Fair enough.

Obviously, the hope is still there but after yesterday there's little expectation. I already didn't fancy the trip to Stoke, but now there's even more pressure on it.

Stoke season over they might not even be giving it 100%..
I think Hughes would like to see us stay up as well.
Thats my tuppence worth anyway..Coyw.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Macedo on April 27, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

Fair enough.

I'm praying we're doing the Fulhamish thing and doing it the hard way, going to Stoke, winning away, beating a manager that abandoned us and have our 'flop' signing come in and save us becoming an absolute fulham hero... It's written in pencil, we just need to go over it in pen! ;)
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

PokerMatt

If I was Hughes, I'd be doing all I could to prove my lack of ambition comments were bang on. So I'd be very motivated to send us down.

PokerMatt

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 27, 2014, 02:29:15 PM
Quote from: Macedo on April 27, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

Fair enough.

I'm praying we're doing the Fulhamish thing and doing it the hard way, going to Stoke, winning away, beating a manager that abandoned us and have our 'flop' signing come in and save us becoming an absolute fulham hero... It's written in pencil, we just need to go over it in pen! ;)

Yeah, same. As per winning at Man City when all hope was lost (which was six years ago to the day yesterday, in fact).

Although based on this season it looks very unlikely we'll beat Stoke.

Macedo

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 27, 2014, 02:30:38 PM
If I was Hughes, I'd be doing all I could to prove my lack of ambition comments were bang on. So I'd be very motivated to send us down.

He has no gripes with us he walked away not sacked.
He managed us so I should think he has a bit of affection for us.

Burt

Quote from: Nero on April 27, 2014, 02:10:12 PM
Quote from: Burt on April 27, 2014, 02:08:48 PM

You missed Sunderland at Home to Swansea as well could be a draw that one

Sorry, missed that, the game in hand... Looks good for Sunderland realy.