watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on Sunderland AND Cardiff

Started by Baszab, April 27, 2014, 11:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Anything other than a draw and its curtains irrespective of another 6 points for us

Admin

Unfortunately, I can only see this one ending in a home win.

supersimmo123

I think if Cardiff win that's not great but ok. If Sunderland win it's game over

Rhys Lightning 63

Cardiffs run in is not the greatest. Newcastle away and Chelsea at home. If it's a draw today, we can easily get back above them and Norwich at the same time next Saturday.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

RaySmith

Jamie88

Sorry to sound stupid but if Sunderland win why is that so terrible? It means they'll have 32 pts and a game in hand....OK not good, but they won't be racing ahead of us unless they win that game in hand.

just_another_day

sunderland have westbrom and swansea at home after man utd game in hand, 2 winnerbale games which sees them go above us if we dont we our last 2 games

Ged

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 27, 2014, 11:53:25 AM
Sorry to sound stupid but if Sunderland win why is that so terrible? It means they'll have 32 pts and a game in hand....OK not good, but they won't be racing ahead of us unless they win that game in hand.

They have just beat Chelsea at the bridge and drawn at Man City
and they have still got West Brom and Swansea at home after a trip to Man U
so even if we win our last to games i dont think we would finish above them
so a draw today is our only hope

Neil D

It's really hard to watch a game and hope for a draw.  It goes against the grain, somehow, but that's what we have to do.  Hope every shot misses or is saved - unless one or the other scores...

Wingnut

1-0 Sunderland. Guess who. Really well taken header.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

madffc

Rhys Lightning 63

F***************************************K

Artful Dodger

1-0 Sunderland.

Villa could be the team we need to go above (as well as Norwich) and they have Hull at home and then 2 tough away games. If they draw against Hull and lose the last two we can go above them and it wont matter if Sunderland leap frog us.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Wingnut

I can see Cattermole getting himself sent off today. He is getting involved in an awful lot of off the ball stuff.

*More than usual*
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

westcliff white

I don't think a Sunderland win is that bad, they will only be a point above us the same as Norwich. A Cardiff win outs the 3 aboves. A draw is the best result, but for me if there is to be a winner hopefully it's sunderland
Every day is a Fulham day

SP

Quote from: Wingnut on April 27, 2014, 12:34:57 PM
I can see Cattermole getting himself sent off today. He is getting involved in an awful lot of off the ball stuff.

*More than usual*

Unfortunately I think Mutch will go first & it'll be game over.

Wingnut

Game over. Red for Cardiff and a penalty. 2-0

madffc

Rhys Lightning 63

Wingnut

The initial foul was outside the box.