Main Menu

Nicklas Bendtner

Started by FFC-DownUnder, May 08, 2014, 08:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

In the Championship. Him and Hugo up top - that's a winning combination
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Craven Mad

I saw this. Found it quite funny actually.

Don't know how I'd feel about it; on the one hand, he shows moments of complete class and is a big strong player, on the other hand, he has the biggest ego in England, hasn't got the best scoring-rate and would probably sulk in the championship..

I'd prefer we go for someone like Jordan Rhodes or McCormack - may have to pay a transfer fee, but we'll save on wages.

F(f)CUK

Unless his reported ego has mellowed, I cannot see him playing in the Championship.

fulhamben

Quote from: F(f)CUK on May 08, 2014, 09:23:27 AM
Unless his reported ego has mellowed, I cannot see him playing in the Championship.
didnt he once say that barca would be his next move
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

and no i wouldnt take him. much prefer woodrow
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riverside

wow . Are we in the Silly Season already .

Do we need to open up the thread ?

Craven Mad

Quote from: Riverside on May 08, 2014, 09:26:47 AM
wow . Are we in the Silly Season already .

Do we need to open up the thread ?

Would you rather we go back to the doom and gloom of the 13/14 season?

DutchCottager

He is probably on high wages. Wouldn't mind having him though.

MasterHaynes

There is no way he would consider playing in the championship or for anything under 65K a week which is still a drop on what he has been puling in from Arsenal which is why they haven't been able to move him on. Both counts rule him out.

Craven Mad

I expect he'll follow in the shoes of former Arsenal player Chamakh (SP?) and join a promoted team/lower end club.

Snibbo

I reckon if we'd bought him instead of Mitroglou we'd still be in the Premiership and be about 8 million richer. All we needed was a competent front man to make the difference. And we could have spent the balance on a decent midfielder

domprague

That rules out Bendter then.

Quote from: Snibbo on May 08, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
All we needed was a competent front man to make the difference.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Alexis

Well he IS the best player on the world.
Fulham 来了!

David Allen Crankshaw

Forever Fulham

He doesn't have top level finishing skills.  But he's always up for it.  And he's the size of a house.  He is mobile, rarely injured.  And the top clubs he claims to want to play for aren't 'gunning' for him.  I think it makes sense to offer him a spot.  He can stay in London.  Maybe dominate in the lower league, improving his profile.  I've never heard of any player chemistry issues with him.  He needs to get out of his current situation.  

Twig

Quote from: Snibbo on May 08, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
All we needed was a competent front man to make the difference.

Not to mention decent supply to that front man.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Who says he's crap though? Arsenal fans?! They also said Senderos was crap and he wasn't....in my opinion.
I'd have him, but not at the expense of bringing through youngsters.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Brede Butter Pudding

I would definitely have him - he's a unit and is pretty technically gifted. Not the best finisher admittedly but not really had a consistent run of games. I reckon if we could get him for 1/3 of his salary and he started scoring a few he'd get some confidence and could be a really good Championship player.

the nutflush

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 08, 2014, 11:51:57 AM
Who says he's crap though? Arsenal fans?! They also said Senderos was crap and he wasn't....in my opinion.
I'd have him, but not at the expense of bringing through youngsters.

Funniest thing Ive read all week.  Senderos wasn't crap.  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!