News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Eungland vs Malta U17s (Live on Eurosports)

Started by kdjr100, May 09, 2014, 04:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdjr100

"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

EJL

Ah, I guess that means we won't see him on Sunday.

Craven Mad

Craven Mad

kdjr100

Great strike! Hopefully it will start to open up, I can see a Roberts hattrick at this rate haha

bucksfulham

The better he plays, the more the big boys will be after him. Please ease off Pat.

kdjr100

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 09, 2014, 05:16:37 PM
The better he plays, the more the big boys will be after him. Please ease off Pat.

He's no secret right now. I'm sure they will go in for him at some point anyway, this could just bump his price up...

fulhamben

We need to give him a huge pay rise and make him captain right now. He is already by far our best player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

kdjr100

He's something special. Roberts just ran through the defence to set up the second goal. 2-0

Craven Mad

Craven Mad

Quote from: fulhamben on May 09, 2014, 05:22:53 PM
We need to give him a huge pay rise and make him captain right now. He is already by far our best player

He may become our best player, but there's not enough evidence he can compete in at the adult-level to warrant the title of 'by far our best player' yet. Plus, on what grounds should we make a 17 year old captain???

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on May 09, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

He may become our best player, but there's not enough evidence he can compete in at the adult-level to warrant the title of 'by far our best player' yet. Plus, on what grounds should we make a 17 year old captain???
on the grounds that the rest of our team are sh1t.

bucksfulham

I think he's the closest I've seen to George Best. Brilliant balance and dribbling skills.
We shouldn't let him go for less than £8 million

kdjr100

Quote from: fulhamben on May 09, 2014, 05:26:36 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on May 09, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

on the grounds that the rest of our team are sh1t.

:plus one:

bucksfulham

He still needs to mature and needs careful development. No way can he be captain. Let's just hope the promise of regular Championship football is enough to keep him. The top premiership teams at best will have warming the bench.

fulhamben

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 09, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
He still needs to mature and needs careful development. No way can he be captain. Let's just hope the promise of regular Championship football is enough to keep him. The top premiership teams at best will have warming the bench.
who would you give it too

Craven Mad

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 09, 2014, 05:31:23 PM

Exactly.

Look at Zaha at Utd vs. Hughes at Derby. Young English players are highly sought after by top teams, but fair better developing in a team in which they can shine. I hope he stays; good for him, good for us.

Craven Mad

Jamie88