watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Racism was back!

Started by Andy S, May 11, 2014, 06:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I hope the morons who decided to launch the Paedophile chants at Tony Pulis get prosecuted. Nobody should be attacked in that way and he would have every right to complain about it. I never thought the day would come when I heard chants like that from Fulham supporters. The guy may not be your cup of tea but at least he saved Palace from the drop. He deserves respect for that.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Banstead White

He deserves respect for what?......
Roysie

EJL

This deserves a place in the FoF Hall of Fame. I (kind of) get it when people mix up xenophobia and racism, but paedophilia? A race? Good lord.

Perhaps arsonists should be a race as well? Or people who forget to do their fly up after going to the toilet?

And here's what I think about giving that cretin respect: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2001/apr/27/newsstory.sport1

Buffalo76

That thug deserves [censored!!!] all.  1500.gif

PokerMatt

Those poor paedophiles have been treated as an inferior race for far too long.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Sgt Fulham

FPT

Andy S

You obviously weren't at the match one of the printable chants "You're just a welsh Jimmy Saville". That is disrespectful and could be seen as being racist! Tony Pulis achieved whether you like it or not. He does not deserve disgusting abuse like that. If I was Pulis I would complain to the premier League and demand they took action against the club unless the culprits were banned. May be the club could pick people out by watching the footage. Nobody goes to work to get abused in any way and people need to realise racist abuse is as bad as any other

alexbishop

Perhaps you should have given a bit more info about the chants in your initial post...think we are all a bit confused as to what you were talking about
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Finnegans Wake

Is calling someone from Wales Welsh being racist?

I personally didnt hear anything like that. Just alot of w****r chants.

Calling someone a pedophile is out of order though.

fulhamben

Quote from: Andy S on May 11, 2014, 07:21:36 PM
You obviously weren't at the match one of the printable chants "You're just a welsh Jimmy Saville". That is disrespectful and could be seen as being racist! Tony Pulis achieved whether you like it or not. He does not deserve disgusting abuse like that. If I was Pulis I would complain to the premier League and demand they took action against the club unless the culprits were banned. May be the club could pick people out by watching the footage. Nobody goes to work to get abused in any way and people need to realise racist abuse is as bad as any other
one would pressure you are young or a johnny come latley. The abuse he gets stem from hi Gillingham days
!
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JBH

Pullis is a xxxx and the hatred for the idiot that dresses like a chav in the dug out runs deep with some of us!

EJL

What you described isn't, and never will be, racism.

Did you miss Pulis geeing up the fans? He loved the pantomime abuse.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Andy S on May 11, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

Do you cover your ears everytime there is a swear word in a chant? This isnt racism, just good old hatred between a manager and opposition fans. How much do you think Pulis actually cares? I can tell you that its less than you do.

Blanco

He's a p****. Who cares how he feels.

win-dup

SKSW6

Such  a bad post! Not even racism, and if you think that's bad, I presume you've never been to a match before.

terryr

Errr........... Pulis is w***
there
I said it
sorry

Jamie88

Well I never..how long have paedophile a been classified as a race then?!