more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twang

Quote from: PakistaniWhites on May 16, 2014, 01:58:07 PM
some german sources strongly linking us with wolfburg's forward Stefan Kutschke.

From Bild:

Kutschke, the Wolfsburg, despite the contract is allowed to leave until 2017, exclusively told BILD: "Yes, contact with Felix Magath still exists. And England is an option in any case. "

And England Kutschke has already obtained information. "I was on the phone with my buddy Stefan Maierhofer," says Kutschke on. "He plays for the English second division Millwall. He has raved about the 2nd league in England. Since each duel is acclaimed, each won a header duel. He said: This is exactly our cup of tea "

However Kutschke also says: "I have many requests of the German second division."

theFFCfan

magath at Europa league final after being offered trochowski from Sevilla, also linked with cresswell from Ipswich

Lighthouse

Stoke City striker Cameron Jerome linked with Fulham move
By Kyle Jones ⋅ May 18, 2014

Stoke City striker Cameron Jerome is at the top of recently relegated Fulham's summer transfer targets according to the Sun on Sunday.

Jerome, who spent the season at Crystal Palace is targeted by the championship new boys as they prepare for life in the second division since 2000. The 27 year old was a regular in the improved Palace side under Tony Pulis and can only see his future is away from Stoke.

This could be a replacement for Konstantinos Mitroglou, the 26 year old Greek international who arrived at Craven Cottage for 12 million pounds and never made the impact that sacked René Meulensteen hoped for.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

YankeeJim

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 18, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

Stoke City striker Cameron Jerome is at the top of recently relegated Fulham's summer transfer targets according to the Sun on Sunday.

Jerome, who spent the season at Crystal Palace is targeted by the championship new boys as they prepare for life in the second division since 2000. The 27 year old was a regular in the improved Palace side under Tony Pulis and can only see his future is away from Stoke.

This could be a replacement for Konstantinos Mitroglou, the 26 year old Greek international who arrived at Craven Cottage for 12 million pounds and never made the impact that sacked René Meulensteen hoped for.

Lets hope not. He scored less for CP than Bent did for us.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Craven Mad

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Admin

Absolute BS, Magath would know nothing about this player.

JackyFulham90

I don't believe the Jerome rumour but he wouldn't be a bad signing for the Championship,  saying that I think in Rodallega, Woodrow & Dembele we are fine in that area unless we really splash some money on am improvement (Rhodes)

Humbled

Admin

Quote from: Humbled on May 18, 2014, 11:22:49 PM
Carlton Cole  :54:   :hook:
Sam Baldock

I'm fully expecting David Bentley to rear his ugly head again, or like you say, Carlton Cole.

Putney

Quote from: Admin on May 18, 2014, 11:40:45 PM

I'm fully expecting David Bentley to rear his ugly head again, or like you say, Carlton Cole.

Jason Roberts, Jason Koumas and Jamie O'Hara could do a job for us.

Admin

Quote from: Putney on May 18, 2014, 11:53:34 PM
Quote from: Admin on May 18, 2014, 11:40:45 PM

Jason Roberts, Jason Koumas and Jamie O'Hara could do a job for us.

Roberts is 36 and has scored 8 goals in 26 games for Reading, Koumas is 34 and currently plying his trade back at Tranmere and as for O'Hara, no one, and I mean no one sniffed at him when Wolves got relegated twice on the bounce. No thanks.   

EJL

I think he was joking about how we have been incessantly and lazily linked with those three players during previous transfer windows.

Putney

the nutflush

You guys are just going to torture yourself all summer taking this thread seriously. 

EJL

Quote from: Putney on May 19, 2014, 12:04:59 AM
Yeah, that was kinda the joke.
I reckon we signed Koumas years ago, and he's just been hiding the badger costume all this time.

zander

No way. Every year this rumour comes up but I still worry in case it happens.

The Rock

Why do people keep on posting that we can or should be in for Rhodes? We had our chance last year and blew it. It's a sideways move for him now and we are not going to pay 2x whatever we offered (7m?) for him. Please move on with your lives and get over it.

FFC1987

Quote from: The Rock on May 19, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
Why do people keep on posting that we can or should be in for Rhodes? We had our chance last year and blew it. It's a sideways move for him now and we are not going to pay 2x whatever we offered (7m?) for him. Please move on with your lives and get over it.

I'm not sure all of your statement is completely factual. So if people think we should sign Rhodes, there certainly entitled to that opinion.

MJG

Quote from: The Rock on May 19, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
Why, he's 24 and still has lots of years ahead of him. You shouldn't just give up on a player because you have been knocked back last year.

Blackburn have their own financial issues and are still paying high wages and the parachute payments will be stopping soon. I would say the time is right to go back with a decent bid for a player who has scored 51 goals in 89 league games.

TWFL

Amorebieta linked with a move to Zenit and an un-named club in Germany. Would be a shame if he goes, Championship is the kind of place he'd really show his class.