watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

The Hahas will increase their average age of their squad even more as they are supposed to be interested in signing both Lumpard & Ferdinand, both are 35.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Northern Cottager

Quote from: grandad on May 26, 2014, 05:16:00 PM
The Hahas will increase their average age of their squad even more as they are supposed to be interested in signing both Lumpard & Ferdinand, both are 35.

Haha, that'd be brilliant.

Back four of Ekotto, dunne, Ferdinand and Clint Hill...

HatterDon

Quote from: Admin on May 26, 2014, 03:21:38 PM
Phil Magnus ‏@IgnatiousReilly 3h

Daily Mirror is linking #Fulham to Michael Mancienne for £1 million. Currently plays at Hamburg.
Expand

Sounds like a rerun of the last two seasons -- once great players now too slow to play in England and on large wages = season long loan to Fulham or one year contract.

Oh, and I doubt that even QPR can match what the MLS will be willing to pay Lampard. I think the smart money is on his coming over here. I'll be stocking up on air freshener just in case. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Air freshener?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2014, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: Admin on May 26, 2014, 03:21:38 PM
Phil Magnus ‏@IgnatiousReilly 3h

Daily Mirror is linking #Fulham to Michael Mancienne for £1 million. Currently plays at Hamburg.
Expand

Sounds like a rerun of the last two seasons -- once great players now too slow to play in England and on large wages = season long loan to Fulham or one year contract.

Oh, and I doubt that even QPR can match what the MLS will be willing to pay Lampard. I think the smart money is on his coming over here. I'll be stocking up on air freshener just in case. 
thats pressuming he is money orientated, wants to leave the country which i doubt his missus will and that he doesnt want to play for his uncle again. if qpr want him i doubt he will go mls
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HatterDon

Quote from: Berserker on May 26, 2014, 10:50:44 PM
Air freshener?

Yeah, Lampard stinks to high heaven.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

We have no hope of getting Lampard. We are a championship team and couldn't persuade  Lampard's dad to sign for us

Northern Cottager

Quote from: St Eve on May 27, 2014, 02:03:12 AM
We have no hope of getting Lampard. We are a championship team and couldn't persuade  Lampard's dad to sign for us

Who wants Lampard?! I haven't read that?!

Bedford White

F Lampard, we want Schweinsteiger!  :wine:

Humbled

I still don't understand why we didn't sign Enoh, he looked good, wasn't in his 30's (maybe that went against him) and was available for 500k...... oh well!!

os5889 mkII

Quote from: Admin on May 27, 2014, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: os5889 mkII on May 27, 2014, 10:33:12 PM
Macheda to Cardiff confirmed (http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/macheda-confirmation-1575873.aspx)

They are showing real intent now, that's their 3rd..

Indeed, solid signings too. Think they must have accepted their fate long before the season ended really.

As another poster put it I think they are doing a "Spurs" signing players now while they have "no" cash before they get labelled as rich from the sales I expect of Caulker, Medel, Marshall and potentially Campbell. Would expect at least 5-7m for the first 3 and 2-3m for Campbell.
@OsmithFFC

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Admin on May 27, 2014, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: os5889 mkII on May 27, 2014, 10:33:12 PM
Macheda to Cardiff confirmed (http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/macheda-confirmation-1575873.aspx)

They are showing real intent now, that's their 3rd..

How many strikers they harvesting? Considering they'll probably play 1 up top it's going to miff a few people off.

cmg

Quote from: crazycottager on May 28, 2014, 03:15:54 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 14, 2014, 07:03:10 PM
I've heard that Berbatov's available on a free

090.gif

Sorry to disappoint his many fans here, but he has already signed a year deal with Monaco after being voted their player of the year. He would love to be joining us in Burnley next year but unfortunately the breaks went against him and he will have to be content with Champions League football and life on the Cote d'Azur. Life's tough sometimes.

MJG

Quote from: cmg on May 28, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

090.gif

Sorry to disappoint his many fans here, but he has already signed a year deal with Monaco after being voted their player of the year. He would love to be joining us in Burnley next year but unfortunately the breaks went against him and he will have to be content with Champions League football and life on the Cote d'Azur. Life's tough sometimes.
I'd like to be at Burnley next season as well.

cmg

Quote from: MJG on May 28, 2014, 09:26:08 AM

090.gif

Aaagh, yes. I'm in denial.
Suppose there's always the League Cup (or whatever)

MJG

Quote from: cmg on May 28, 2014, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: MJG on May 28, 2014, 09:26:08 AM

090.gif

Aaagh, yes. I'm in denial.
Suppose there's always the League Cup (or whatever)
If its away we lose, as simple as that.