more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Quote from: VamosFFC on June 04, 2014, 07:23:13 PM
Hangeland apparently receiving interest already.

http://cravenfulham.com/?p=62

As long as it is not a Championship side. Our strikers wouldn´t stand a chance against him.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FPT

Norwich sign Bournemouth's Lewis Grabban for an undisclosed fee. Cardiff had met the release clause but I'm guessing chose against signing Grabban after getting Adam Le Fondre. Grabban grabbed 22 goals for Bournemouth last year.

FFC1987

Hmm are we aiming higher or just don't have a recognisable budget figure with everything thats going on...Must be interesting/difficult being a management accountant at the club right now.

Northern Cottager

Has anyone even heard of any rumours involving us?! Other relegated clubs have started early...

rusty shackleford

Yeah ive heard a few

Magath leaving, Richardson leaving, David leaving, Mitroglou leaving, Kasami leaving, Tanovic leaving, Roberts leaving, Dembele leaving

rusty shackleford

We've 22 first team players at the minute with atv least 5 of them likely to leave

west kowloon white

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

KP_FFC

''A number of Championship sides have made offers for out-of-contract West Brom midfielder Zoltan Gera.''

please lets go and sign him

pleeeeeaaasssssseeee

Lighthouse

Quote from: KP_FFC on June 07, 2014, 05:40:12 PM
''A number of Championship sides have made offers for out-of-contract West Brom midfielder Zoltan Gera.''

please lets go and sign him

pleeeeeaaasssssseeee

I love him but he is another that if we are really talking about going for promotion. We should be going for younger, better players.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Steve Sidwell due to sign for Stoke. What did he do so wrong to end up living in that dive?! Poor lad.

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on June 09, 2014, 12:00:02 PM
Steve Sidwell due to sign for Stoke. What did he do so wrong to end up living in that dive?! Poor lad.
that is quite unbelievable when you consider it was Hughes that scupper end the pre arranged deal to sign him when he first came as he didn't deem him good enough
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Putney

Short drive from Cheshire I'd imagine.

Admin

Quote from: fulhamben on June 09, 2014, 12:13:57 PM
that is quite unbelievable when you consider it was Hughes that scupper end the pre arranged deal to sign him when he first came as he didn't deem him good enough

Not surprised, this was always going to be his first option if we didn't offer him a contract.

FFC1987

Quote from: Admin on June 09, 2014, 12:23:46 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 09, 2014, 12:13:57 PM

Not surprised, this was always going to be his first option if we didn't offer him a contract.

Not that i'm surprised but can you see him getting into the starting 11? He'll be a bit part player at best...

grandad

Newly promoted Queens Park Rangers are considering making Manchester United central defender Rio Ferdinand, 35, the highest paid player at the club with a salary of up to £80,000 a week.

My goodness, is there no end to them putting their finger nearer the self destruct button. Sheer madness but am I worried for them,NO
Where there's a will there's a wife

Northern Cottager

Quote from: grandad on June 09, 2014, 12:51:16 PM
Newly promoted Queens Park Rangers are considering making Manchester United central defender Rio Ferdinand, 35, the highest paid player at the club with a salary of up to £80,000 a week.

My goodness, is there no end to them putting their finger nearer the self destruct button. Sheer madness but am I worried for them,NO

Nut's isn't it. They've already offered Green whose god knows how old and Clint Hill new contracts and they want Lampard and Ferdinand to push them closer to an average age of 40. Straight back down if they carry on.

Admin

Sidwell already pictured in a Stoke training top as he has his medical.