watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VamosFFC

Admin, where do find all your transfer news/rumors? I've looked on twitter and other news sites, but it seems you always find some leads. Just wondering where you do your digging? 

Admin

Quote from: VamosFFC on June 09, 2014, 02:40:57 PM
Admin, where do find all your transfer news/rumors? I've looked on twitter and other news sites, but it seems you always find some leads. Just wondering where you do your digging? 

If I told you that, I wouldn't be the Admin of this website  :Happy New Year 2:

grandad

Admin has his own helicopter & he flies around all day taking pictures of all our ex players.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ToodlesMcToot

Wish that he was able to spend a bit more time photographing our new players. Just sayin'
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

grandad

I have been trawling through the Championship teams on the BBC page listing all the clubs . It saddens me to see all the players clubs are signing or renewing contracts. There is hardly a name I recognize. Some people may know more about lower league players than me but I really hope that we are able to set our sights higher than this.

grandad

Good ethic from Mark Hughes although not sure if he has signed any real quality yet.
"It's not always easy to get the targets you want, but as a manager I would much sooner have my squad in place early in the summer rather than have to wait well into pre-season."

Admin

Alleged Fulham target, Taye Taiwo has handed in a transfer request at Turkish club Buraspor.

EJL

Taiwo has been largely unspectacular since leaving Marseille (where, I believe, he was captain), but he could be worth a punt as long as his wages aren't too high.

VamosFFC

Read on twitter that Kasami is in Greece finalizing his move to Olympiacos. The reported fee is in the region of £4-£8 million and others say it is the remaining £6 million that is owed for Mitroglou.

ToodlesMcToot

van der Vaart turned down Twitch and the Ha Ha's which sounds like a good band name now that I've typed it.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Northern Cottager

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 11, 2014, 05:27:56 PM
van der Vaart turned down Twitch and the Ha Ha's which sounds like a good band name now that I've typed it.

If they get even half of their targets they will be one seriously over the hill side. Love it.

jmh

Quote from: VamosFFC on June 11, 2014, 04:47:38 PM
Read on twitter that Kasami is in Greece finalizing his move to Olympiacos. The reported fee is in the region of £4-£8 million and others say it is the remaining £6 million that is owed for Mitroglou.
It was claimed that he was in Greece finalizing his move to Olympiacos last week as well.  I'll believe it when it's official.

westcliff white

Quote from: jmh on June 11, 2014, 09:39:16 PM
It was claimed that he was in Greece finalizing his move to Olympiacos last week as well.  I'll believe it when it's official.
He is def in Greece as petric face booked and tweeted a pic of them together this week
Every day is a Fulham day

jmh

Quote from: westcliff white on June 11, 2014, 09:43:44 PM
He is def in Greece as petric face booked and tweeted a pic of them together this week
OK, but that doesn't prove anything other than that he's vacationing in the Greek islands after a long season.  And if he's on a beach in Mykonos with Petric (per the hashtags on the Facebook picture) then he's not in Athens signing a contract with Olympiacos.  Not saying it won't eventually happen (and if he's buddies with Petric and Petric is happy playing for Panathinaikos then that might help convince him that moving to Greece would be good as well), just that the Twitter rumors we've seen so far seem to be fairly meaningless.

westcliff white

Quote from: jmh on June 11, 2014, 10:13:14 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on June 11, 2014, 09:43:44 PM
OK, but that doesn't prove anything other than that he's vacationing in the Greek islands after a long season.  And if he's on a beach in Mykonos with Petric (per the hashtags on the Facebook picture) then he's not in Athens signing a contract with Olympiacos.  Not saying it won't eventually happen (and if he's buddies with Petric and Petric is happy playing for Panathinaikos then that might help convince him that moving to Greece would be good as well), just that the Twitter rumors we've seen so far seem to be fairly meaningless.
I never said he was signing anything just he was in greece with petric
Every day is a Fulham day

Snibbo

There are a couple of  posts on Kasami's Facebook page (in Greek and not by him mind you) that say "Welcome to Olympiakos"

Nero

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 11, 2014, 05:27:56 PM

Prehaps that the next book for Fat Frank

Toby Ward-Smith

477088151874576385[/tweet]/photo/1]/photo/1[/url]

MrProphet

Yet another uninspiring signing by "our rivals". Didn't think much of him with us other then his spat with parker

SimpleTactics

Agree with post above don't rate him too highly and I would rather we bought quality rather than quantity like Cardiff seem to be doing.