watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

Apparently people in Croatia angry he was left out of world cup squad. Told he would be a very good catch for us.

JackyFulham90

Going to be a very exciting few weeks for us transfer wise.

Riether, Dejagah, Ruiz, Mitroglou will surely be on there way.

I expect a few signings but not as many as the outgoings as surely Roberts, G Williams, Donnelly,  Dembele can be promoted to the 1st team along with the likes of Christensen & David from the U21s

EJL

Quote from: jmh on June 24, 2014, 11:00:17 PM
Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on June 24, 2014, 10:51:27 PM
Just signed with Swansea. Why the hell did we not sign him last summer to play in front of Ruiz?
Who did?
I'm confused as well.

MrProphet

Quote from: EJL on June 26, 2014, 01:02:10 AM
Quote from: jmh on June 24, 2014, 11:00:17 PM
Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on June 24, 2014, 10:51:27 PM
Just signed with Swansea. Why the hell did we not sign him last summer to play in front of Ruiz?
Who did?
I'm confused as well.

I think they mean Gomis

twang

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Flupp

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on June 25, 2014, 07:06:42 AM

I expect a few signings but not as many as the outgoings as surely Roberts, G Williams, Donnelly,  Dembele can be promoted to the 1st team along with the likes of Christensen & David from the U21s

Riether is on his way to SC Freiburg ... Sounds like a done deal over here in Germany !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

twang

Fulham and Leeds are rumoured to be interested in bringing Roma's young central midfielder Federico Viviani in on loan.

http://www.calcionews24.com/viviani-pronto-a-partire-lo-vogliono-in-championship-390353.html

elgreenio

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 24, 2014, 10:33:19 PM
Only rumours, but if he's being scouted by AC Milan and Chelsea, may have something about him...

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/04/ac-milan-scouting-young-croatian-striker/

Croatian media reporting us as interested at €7m

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/kramaric-prema-fulhamu-rijeci-7-milijuna-eura-947038

bit of background :

Shortly put, because he didn't want to sign a contract with Dinamo president Mamić that owned (eventually still does) most Dinamo star players. He can't "own" them directly nowdays but he has his ways via other people. So he was treated badly, was sent on loans where he always managed to prove himself but was still not counted on seriously. Then he was sold to Rijeka and was league player of the season in his debut year for them.
touch my camera through the fence

grandad

Luke Shaw gone to Manure for £27 mil. With Lambert & Lallana also gone for mega bucks Southampton have a huge sum of money plus the TV revenue to reinvest. I would like to think that with our crop of youngsters we will be in a similar position in a few years. I want the club to put £30 mil price tags on all our kids.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: grandad on June 27, 2014, 05:30:31 PM
Luke Shaw gone to Manure for £27 mil. With Lambert & Lallana also gone for mega bucks Southampton have a huge sum of money plus the TV revenue to reinvest. I would like to think that with our crop of youngsters we will be in a similar position in a few years. I want the club to put £30 mil price tags on all our kids.

It would be a dream scenario wouldn't it.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

zander

Just wondered if anyone had any idea of the fee we received for sascha. The only source I could find stated 180k.

rusty shackleford

I see we're in to 1/6 on Skybet to sign Mccormack

JackyFulham90

Very exciting window so far I really enjoy seeing us linked & signing players under 30

The Rock

With those players, and I want to see them all do well, I fear we won't be anywhere close to pushing for promotion.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Rock on June 27, 2014, 09:48:13 PM

With those players, and I want to see them all do well, I fear we won't be anywhere close to pushing for promotion.
fear not, those kids have excelled at every level they have played at.whether it be williams against holland, roberts for the all conquering england youths or the others in there cameos for us, they have all done well. i really dont see what else they can do to warrant first team squad status. we are happy to get excited about spending over 5 mil on a kid playing in croatian leagues but have doubts about playing our successful kids. not for me, and i would have thrown them in even if we had of stayed up.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

We have AGREED a deal for 5m for Croation Striker Andrej  Kramaric according to rumours.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JIMMY D