more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhbruce

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 28, 2014, 10:52:17 AM
We have AGREED a deal for 5m for Croation Striker Andrej  Kramaric according to rumours.

Link

FulhamSince1995

Quote from: Mhbruce on June 28, 2014, 11:24:51 AM
We have AGREED a deal for 5m for Croation Striker Andrej  Kramaric according to rumours.

Link
Its all just twitter hype at the moment, I definitely only take this with a pinch of salt.

Lighthouse

Quote from: FulhamSince1995 on June 28, 2014, 11:30:33 AM
Quote from: Mhbruce on June 28, 2014, 11:24:51 AM

Link
Its all just twitter hype at the moment, I definitely only take this with a pinch of salt.

Hence why I put the clearly labelled RUMOUR on a thread entitled The Official Silly Season Transfer Thread.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bryanthebroom

Hope this one's more than just hot air. Very very exciting if true.

HillingdonFFC

Someone on TIFF reckons the Kramaric stuff is just twitter nonsense, hope not , really liked the idea of him coming to us

Craven Mad

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on June 28, 2014, 11:45:39 AM
Hope this one's more than just hot air. Very very exciting if true.

+1

He seems to be an absolute goal machine! Plus, at 23, there's a real opportunity to get an increase in value.

I know Khan has said "sustainability is on hold" but, with the young signings we're making, a return on investment is pretty likely. So refreshing from the ageing "names" we've been picking up in recent years.

cmg

Kramarić does not look like the kind of player that a club in our situation could hope to get hold of.

He's had quite a puzzling career to date. Everybody seems to have loved him...apart from Dinamo Zagreb, the team he played for ever since he could walk. 

Admin

Looks like thats the end of McCormack then, he pledges future to Leeds;

Earlier this month we ran a couple of articles that covered Fulham`s apparent interest in the Leeds United forward, Ross McCormack.

We mentioned that Fulham had, apparently, offered £7 million for the player but had been gazumped by a £9 million offer from Cardiff City.

At the time we assumed that would be the end of the matter and that the Welsh club would get their player.

However, it appears that the 27 year-old Scottish international who scored 29 goals last season has decided that Yorkshire really is the place for him and has decided that he will stay with Leeds United pledging his future to them.

Some you win and some you lose I guess!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=361995#ixzz362WMRqDL

TWFL

Quote from: Admin on June 29, 2014, 03:46:15 PM
Looks like thats the end of McCormack then, he pledges future to Leeds;

Earlier this month we ran a couple of articles that covered Fulham`s apparent interest in the Leeds United forward, Ross McCormack.

We mentioned that Fulham had, apparently, offered £7 million for the player but had been gazumped by a £9 million offer from Cardiff City.

At the time we assumed that would be the end of the matter and that the Welsh club would get their player.

However, it appears that the 27 year-old Scottish international who scored 29 goals last season has decided that Yorkshire really is the place for him and has decided that he will stay with Leeds United pledging his future to them.

Some you win and some you lose I guess!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=361995#ixzz362WMRqDL

According to a couple of journo's on twitter that's not true, in fact he came out and said the opposite. Don't think we'll get him though, Prem teams are interested.

jmh

Quote from: grandad on June 27, 2014, 05:30:31 PM
Luke Shaw gone to Manure for £27 mil. With Lambert & Lallana also gone for mega bucks Southampton have a huge sum of money plus the TV revenue to reinvest. I would like to think that with our crop of youngsters we will be in a similar position in a few years. I want the club to put £30 mil price tags on all our kids.
When you're one of the better players in the Premier League at your position at 18, £30M is, I suppose, a reasonable price tag (albeit obviously an absurd amount of money in any real-world sense).  None of our kids have (at this point) anything close to the combination of youth and proven success at high level to fetch anything close to that.

Craven Mad

According to a tweet by prominent Bulgarian journo, we've signed young (17) CB Stefan Velkov from Bulgarian side Slavia Sofia. He's been described as a "bulgarian wonder kid"...

The randomness of the signing - to me at least - suggests it could be true. Also, apparently his dad has confirmed the transfer.

Supposedly CSKA Moscow, Zenit, and Manchester Utd are after him too, so would be quite a capture.

Here's a clip reel for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMn8UHgl30

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 02, 2014, 09:36:02 AM
According to a tweet by prominent Bulgarian journo, we've signed young (17) CB Stefan Velkov from Bulgarian side Slavia Sofia. He's been described as a "bulgarian wonder kid"...

The randomness of the signing - to me at least - suggests it could be true. Also, apparently his dad has confirmed the transfer.

Supposedly CSKA Moscow, Zenit, and Manchester Utd are after him too, so would be quite a capture.

Here's a clip reel for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMn8UHgl30

So not one for the first team? I appreciate us building for the future but in 4 weeks we're going to take the pitch with 6 players...

Craven Mad

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 02, 2014, 09:40:31 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 02, 2014, 09:36:02 AM

So not one for the first team?

I don't know; he's 6'4'', plays on the right-side of defence (an area we're short in), has been playing first team football for the season, has been linked to bigger clubs than us, and the video I linked shows a player good in the air, confident to make a tackle, decent passing range, ability to read the game (I know, I know; youtube isn't a great indicator of ability nor a substitute for actual scouting).

On the other hand, he's only just 17 (birthday was yesterday), has only got experience in the Bulgarian League (his home country), and is probably a couple of years away from being a proper choice..

So, on balance, yeah, you're probably right. He'll be sent to the youth setup and in 4 weeks we're only going to have 6 players!

cmg

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 02, 2014, 09:49:17 AM

So, on balance, yeah, you're probably right. He'll be sent to the youth setup and in 4 weeks we're only going to have 6 players!

Yup - but they're 6 pretty good players...plus we've had loads of volunteers on here. I've even polished up my old Coq Sportif Roma 8s and would be good for 45, maybe 50....seconds. And I make stripes look goooood.

twang

King_Crud

Quote from: cmg on July 02, 2014, 10:17:47 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 02, 2014, 09:49:17 AM

Yup - but they're 6 pretty good players...plus we've had loads of volunteers on here. I've even polished up my old Coq Sportif Roma 8s and would be good for 45, maybe 50....seconds. And I make stripes look goooood.

stripes are slimming so I'm available

TWFL

Quote from: twang on July 02, 2014, 10:36:03 AM
Rumours from Germany suggest that Magath want to sign the Xhaka brothers Granit, which is highly unlikely, and Taulant, which seems plausible.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/england/1407/News/felix-magath-will-beide-xhaka-brueder-granit-taulant-zum-fc-fulham-holen-borussia-moenchengladbach.html
Oh my lordy. Oh my good lord. What a signing Granit would be. Perfect for our midfield..

Shame we've not got a chance of it happening.

K33NY

Granit?? I would never bet money on that happening for us, but IF he had joined us, then what a signing that would have been!

btings