watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

They're actually staying here. Beautiful looking place.

http://www.oldcoursehotel.co.uk/
[/quote]

I've loved staying at St. Andrews old course. Been years. I didn't put two and two together. Pub stays up pretty late too. Glen Eagles with falconry centre is also very special and really top shelf. Glad to see them having a good time - they aren't being treated like rif raf that's for sure.

FulhamStudent

The other two in the photo are Jack Grimmer and Lasse Vigen Christensen I believe

FulhamStudent

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 08, 2014, 12:04:41 AM
It still amazes me how so many of our fans don't know who some of those players in the photo are!

I don't know all of them? I imagine you're a superior fan to the rest of us!

Craven Mad

It still amazes me how so many of our fans don't know who some of those players in the photo are!

Same..

westcliff white

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 08, 2014, 10:32:24 AM

Supported fulham since I was 6 (1976), Seaon ticket holder for 20 odd years and last 3 years 2 season tickets (one for my son) and I don't know who they all are, I must be a shockingly poor fan
Every day is a Fulham day

VicHalomsLovechild

Same here but I'm 99% sure the paddling pool' s the one in the Argos catalogue.

TrexFFC

Good signings up to this point. Some under the radar and now McCormack.  I'm pretty happy with the window so far.

Jamie88

Quote from: westcliff white on July 08, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

Supported fulham since I was 6 (1976), Seaon ticket holder for 20 odd years and last 3 years 2 season tickets (one for my son) and I don't know who they all are, I must be a shockingly poor fan

Where did I say anyone would be a 'poor' fan for not knowing them? I literally just meant it surprises me that's all.

westcliff white

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 08, 2014, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 08, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

Where did I say anyone would be a 'poor' fan for not knowing them? I literally just meant it surprises me that's all.
the fact you say it surprises you fans do not know who the players are, the ones i could not name are u21's or youth players form what i can tell,  i could pick out 4 youth players (by that I mean u21 and below) i reckon and those would be the ones who played last season.
Every day is a Fulham day

Zu-Meister

Northern Cottager

jmh

That does look pretty solid.  One Greek site with a story about him says the deal is a loan with an option if we're promoted.

PeterFFC

Very pleased!
If it is loan does anyone have an idea about the fee for the buy option?

jmh