more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twang

Quote from: westcliff white on July 10, 2014, 10:06:44 AM
I am sure Voser / Hoogland can play centre back however they are not listed anywhere i have seen as having that in their repertoire. Hoogland can play centre midfield though

Hoogland has played centre back in his career but Voser is a short and pacey full back, I doubt he'd do well in the centre.

Craven Mad

I am sure Voser / Hoogland can play centre back however they are not listed anywhere i have seen as having that in their repertoire. Hoogland can play centre midfield though

According to Transfermarkt, both players have played LB, RB, LM, and RM in the past 3 years. Hoog has also played CM and DM in that period. Neither have been deployed at CB.

But, if Burn can play RB, who knows where anyone will be used!

HatterDon

Quote from: maoconnor on July 10, 2014, 05:05:50 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2014, 03:38:49 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on July 10, 2014, 12:28:39 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 08, 2014, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: jmh on July 08, 2014, 05:07:00 PM
So, Stafylidis...  is he good?

Yes. Will be first choice LB.

That and he isn't Risse.

AND none of us has seen him play, so he must be JUST what we need.

Actually, some of us do watch games from other leagues around the world and have seen him play. For 20 years old he is a very mature, energetic, and skillful player. Then again, nothing will ever appease you it seems so what's the bother in pointing it out.

I'm not sure how many of the 8 matches he played for the Leverkusen's first team last season that you watched, or the one match that he played the season before, and I didn't realize PAOK was regularly featured on television ANYWHERE, but sure ... lots of people have plenty of evidence to show that he'll be our top player at that position this coming season.

I really must spend more time on Youtube and learn to play FIFA computer games. My education is sadly incomplete.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

westcliff white

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 10, 2014, 10:14:10 AM

According to Transfermarkt, both players have played LB, RB, LM, and RM in the past 3 years. Hoog has also played CM and DM in that period. Neither have been deployed at CB.

But, if Burn can play RB, who knows where anyone will be used!
Exactly what I thought Craven.
Every day is a Fulham day

TWFL

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2014, 01:20:54 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on July 10, 2014, 05:05:50 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2014, 03:38:49 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on July 10, 2014, 12:28:39 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 08, 2014, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: jmh on July 08, 2014, 05:07:00 PM
So, Stafylidis...  is he good?

Yes. Will be first choice LB.

That and he isn't Risse.

AND none of us has seen him play, so he must be JUST what we need.

Actually, some of us do watch games from other leagues around the world and have seen him play. For 20 years old he is a very mature, energetic, and skillful player. Then again, nothing will ever appease you it seems so what's the bother in pointing it out.

I'm not sure how many of the 8 matches he played for the Leverkusen's first team last season that you watched, or the one match that he played the season before, and I didn't realize PAOK was regularly featured on television ANYWHERE, but sure ... lots of people have plenty of evidence to show that he'll be our top player at that position this coming season.

I really must spend more time on Youtube and learn to play FIFA computer games. My education is sadly incomplete.
Um PAOK aren't on tv anywhere? Not quite right. Greek Superleague is easily streamable online, and there are some channels in Europe where you can watch it. Highly possible for someone to have watched all his performances and form an opinion.

Walsh

My mate sat next to Maguire in School, he said he's a really nice guy.

Chutney

C O Y W

Pluto

I don't want a new CB but I would make an exception for Maguire. Real talent and would be a fine capture. Potentially huge sell on value too.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Pluto on July 10, 2014, 04:18:52 PM
I don't want a new CB but I would make an exception for Maguire. Real talent and would be a fine capture. Potentially huge sell on value too.

Others have said the same about a new CB. I was wondering why? I don't think the players we have are going to be good enough at CB. The players brought in at CB so far, are they really good enough?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Chutney on July 10, 2014, 04:14:21 PM
Maguire is better than Hutchinson
I've seen a lot of hutch and he isn't that and a players, ok it  :kettle pot:was Scottish football but he seemed a lot better than other centre backs I have seen up there. Let's give the new lads a chance before we get on their backs
Every day is a Fulham day

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

Quote from: westcliff white on July 10, 2014, 05:28:20 PM
Quote from: Chutney on July 10, 2014, 04:14:21 PM
Maguire is better than Hutchinson
I've seen a lot of hutch and he isn't that and a players, ok it  :kettle pot:was Scottish football but he seemed a lot better than other centre backs I have seen up there. Let's give the new lads a chance before we get on their backs

Not getting on his back, I'm just saying, from what I've seen of both players, Maguire is better.
C O Y W

Full Metal Ham

Linked with the Iran left-winger Ehsan Hajsafi.

"The winger is available to sign on a free transfer this summer, and Fulham and Cardiff are keen, but face a tough battle with Premier League side Hull City also having deep interest in the playmaker."

Another Iranian Winger in the squad would be great, keep Ashkan company..

Anyone seen him play?

fulhamsteve73

Been tonnes of massive transfers already, Sanchez, Costa, Herrera, Suarez etc.

Keep thinking the market will explode post-world cup too

spikey norman

Berserker

Quote from: spikey norman on July 13, 2014, 01:18:42 PM
Bobby Z having talks with Millwall
West Ham won't be happy as wasn't he a hero to them?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.