watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Simple question do we need another striker? Another question with all the players we have cleared out why do we still have parker?

Magath does worry me, but I have said I will give him a chance with his own set of players... That being said if he brings in another striker before a cdm I will be more concerned, which is all I said.... Not bashing FM by any standards

Northern Cottager

Briggs looking at signing for Blackpool.

They're well chuffed, then again quantity over quality is needed in their case!

Lighthouse

Another loan move, this time to Spain for Chelscums Gael Kakuta. Still a young man but feels a waste of a career.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HillingdonFFC

Why wouldn't we need a striker?? Rodellaga constantly linked with River Plate and I really can't see Mitroglou staying, even if he does he doesn't strike me as a Magath player. Desperate for a Danny Murphy/John Collins type midfield general to bring the kids along

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 31, 2014, 03:13:48 PM
Why wouldn't we need a striker?? Rodellaga constantly linked with River Plate and I really can't see Mitroglou staying, even if he does he doesn't strike me as a Magath player. Desperate for a Danny Murphy/John Collins type midfield general to bring the kids along

I agree, weve missed murphy alot and john was class. Maybe a combination of the two would work. How about danny collins? No?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Craven Mad

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 31, 2014, 03:16:53 PM
I agree, weve missed murphy alot and john was class. Maybe a combination of the two would work. How about danny collins? No?

The 33 year-old centre back for Nottingham Forest?? I doubt he'd make a good CM..   :Get Coat gif:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 31, 2014, 03:21:04 PM

The 33 year-old centre back for Nottingham Forest?? I doubt he'd make a good CM..   :Get Coat gif:

burn made a good right back though...... what about john murphy? Does one exist? Probably a goalkeeper somewhere or is that joe murphy?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Lighthouse

Ipswich Town clinch deal for Mauritian midfielder Bru

Craven Mad

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 31, 2014, 03:25:41 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 31, 2014, 03:21:04 PM

The 33 year-old centre back for Nottingham Forest?? I doubt he'd make a good CM..   :Get Coat gif:

burn made a good right back though...... what about john murphy? Does one exist? Probably a goalkeeper somewhere or is that joe murphy?

John Murphy?! Awful choice for our new CM - the former striker has been coaching at Blackpool for donkey's years - I must say, your transfer targets are frightfully strange!

:005:

Admin

Sébastien C. ‏@SeBlueLion 26m

@FulhamsFinest @thomasmcilroy @RichCawleySLP Andy Delort (24 goals for Tours FC) set to sign for a London club which is not QPR. Fulham?

Lighthouse

Delort was supposed to be talking to QPR a few days ago.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Admin on July 31, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

@FulhamsFinest @thomasmcilroy @RichCawleySLP Andy Delort (24 goals for Tours FC) set to sign for a London club which is not QPR. Fulham?

Atletico Madrid were after him plus a whole host of other clubs, would say that no chance of him coming whatsoever. Probably West Ham or Palace

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Admin on July 31, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Where do these ITK posters get their ideas from?

Another report has:

The player's agent Christophe Vecchioni told La Nouvelle Republique the following:

"There are several foreign clubs that are interested: in England, Belgium, Spain and Germany. There is a lot of interest. Andy has not yet decided but he has another two years of contract with Tours and there is a fee to pay... and until an agreement has been reached between the clubs, I can't discuss a contract with other clubs. Once the fee is agreed, things will move very quickly indeed..."

Atletico Madrid is a big possibility, but Schalke 04, Standard and Anderlecht have not given up. Leeds United are set to have a meeting with Tours shortly and Southampton have been in touch also.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Admin on July 31, 2014, 01:17:40 PM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 31, 2014, 01:10:27 PM
The one thing we have in abundance is strikers.... If we bring in another before a defensive midfielder I will lose more faith in our manager....

Dean, in all due respect, you lost faith in our manager last season, and before a ball has even been kicked this season, you're on his back, regardless of what ever he does. The guy is no fool, yes he made a couple of mistakes last season, but people need to drop the Magath bashing and give the guy a bloody chance. I'm sure winning the Bundesliga 3 times, the German Cup and saving 4 teams from relegation really doesn't count for anything in your eyes, but again, it'll all come back to playing Dan Burn at right back and selling Stockdale.

Please, start giving the guy some bloody credit and wait to see what happens, otherwise I will be forced NOT to buy you a beer next time we meet for being a douche!!

You two meet for a douche? I don't know that I would say that in public.  :033:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Lighthouse

David Stockdale played a full 90 minutes tonight as Brighton were beaten 3-1 by Southampton, just over 7,200 saw the game.

Lighthouse

Brede Hangerland will sign for Palace Friday.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
David Stockdale played a full 90 minutes tonight as Brighton were beaten 3-1 by Southampton, just over 7,200 saw the game.
Talking to a neighbour who watched Brighton he said Stockdale was Ok but at fault for first goal being beaten on near post but Brighton were played off the park could have been 6-7 in the end, Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.