https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on August 01, 2014, 08:31:28 AM
Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 01, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
Mitroglou off to bordeaux according to this, for 6mil. maybe wer getting sane in return
http://www.winnersports.co.uk/fulham-fc-flop-konstantinos-mitroglou-heading-to-bordeaux-66822#.U9s9ChX396M.twitter
but that would mean spending some money

No we wont spend money we're getting Noel Edmonds in to do a swap shop

Nero

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 01, 2014, 08:31:11 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
David Stockdale played a full 90 minutes tonight as Brighton were beaten 3-1 by Southampton, just over 7,200 saw the game.
Talking to a neighbour who watched Brighton he said Stockdale was Ok but at fault for first goal being beaten on near post but Brighton were played off the park could have been 6-7 in the end, Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

Surely no Stockers was the next Gordon Banks reading how highly some people rate him on here, there must have been kryptonite behind the goal, oh and havent Southampton sold all there players don't hold up much hope for Brighton this year.

fulhamben

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 01, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
http://www.bgsport.bg/nikolay-bodurov-pred-transfer-vuv-fulham-050108140836/

close to signing bulgarian cb according to this. Nikolai Bodurov
Team Litex can make their next big move.

According to "24 Hours" Nikolai Bodurov is very close to passing the former team of Dimitar Berbatov Fulham. Currently "Cottagers" compete in the second level of English football Championship once relegated last season. The news was reported by fan site team and argued that the Bulgarians had already joined the training camp of Londoners.

Bodurov expected to sign his contract without going broke. If this happens it will debut on Saturday against Turkish Rizespor
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

sounds like Bodurov is going to pay us to get in the team
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

spikey norman

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 01, 2014, 12:00:16 AM
Brede Hangerland will sign for Palace Friday.
According to today's press he has agreed a 2 year deal

Deanothefulhamfan

He wont't be a starter for them surely???

He should have gone back to Norway as he may have done ok in that league for one last season. Maybe that would have even been too much in truth....

Admin

Quote from: spikey norman on August 01, 2014, 09:10:37 AM

He will get ripped apart if he remains in the Premiership, his days playing at the top level are finished.

Zu-Meister

Admin

Viva El Fulham ‏@VivaElFulham 4m

Fulham set to complete a move for Bulgarian defender, after he was spotted standing next to Felix Magath #ffc http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/news/bulgarian-spotted-near-magath--13-462.html ...

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Arthur

Talking of Bulgarian centre-backs, did we sign the youngster, Velkov, as was being widely reported a few weeks ago?

Zu-Meister

Quote from: Arthur on August 01, 2014, 09:51:44 AM
Talking of Bulgarian centre-backs, did we sign the youngster, Velkov, as was being widely reported a few weeks ago?
nope, couldnt agree a fee or somin

King_Crud

Quote from: Admin on August 01, 2014, 09:46:01 AM
Viva El Fulham ‏@VivaElFulham 4m

Fulham set to complete a move for Bulgarian defender, after he was spotted standing next to Felix Magath #ffc http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/news/bulgarian-spotted-near-magath--13-462.html ...

So you just have to stand near FM and you'll get signed? I need to get to Austria, finally my dream of being a proffesional footballer will come true

Lighthouse

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
David Stockdale played a full 90 minutes tonight as Brighton were beaten 3-1 by Southampton, just over 7,200 saw the game.
Talking to a neighbour who watched Brighton he said Stockdale was Ok but at fault for first goal being beaten on near post but Brighton were played off the park could have been 6-7 in the end, Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

Yes I saw the goals on line and Stockdale himself says he was rusty and just pleased to get 90 minutes. Brighton fans were not happy with the teams overall performance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

Steve Davis was one of our greatest unsung cock-ups, wasn't he?
Bought by Sanchez in his NI-or-bust phase and then used in a system in which he was totally unsuitable and quickly shipped out. Everytime I have seen him play since, whether for Rangers, Southampton or NIreland he has been either impressive or MoM. Just the sort of player we lacked these last few years, too.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Whoever he is, he is either testing to see if it is raining or expecting a large wodge of dough to be placed into his mitts

Craven Mad

Obligatory youtube post of newly-linked bloke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwB-CW3rgew

Looks like he prefers RCB - competition for Hutch?

Other info lifted from Transfermarkt [as I have no idea about this guy, at all!] - 28 years old; 182cm tall; right footed; can play RB, but predominantly CB; played in the Europa League qualifiers; capped 20 times for Bulgaria.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: Admin on August 01, 2014, 09:42:27 AM
Quote from: spikey norman on August 01, 2014, 09:10:37 AM

He will get ripped apart if he remains in the Premiership, his days playing at the top level are finished.

Bollocks, he will do a marvellous job for them. Unfortunately, for as much as you can dislike him Pulis knows how to set up a defensive team and grind out results unlike many of our past managers.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!