Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

SKSW6

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 01, 2014, 01:20:57 PM
Brede to Palace is done

Maybe he'll look better in Pulis' system, but as we all know Brede's been poor for a while now, and if it's more the system that works, surely there's better (and younger) out there.

HatterDon

Quote from: Nero on August 01, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 01, 2014, 08:31:11 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
David Stockdale played a full 90 minutes tonight as Brighton were beaten 3-1 by Southampton, just over 7,200 saw the game.
Talking to a neighbour who watched Brighton he said Stockdale was Ok but at fault for first goal being beaten on near post but Brighton were played off the park could have been 6-7 in the end, Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

Surely no Stockers was the next Gordon Banks reading how highly some people rate him on here, there must have been kryptonite behind the goal, oh and havent Southampton sold all there players don't hold up much hope for Brighton this year.

Nobody on here said that Stockdale was the next Gordon Banks, just that he was better than Schwarzer in his last season with us and better than the Dutch china doll we got last season.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Quote from: SKSW6 on August 01, 2014, 01:25:08 PM
Brede to Palace is done

Maybe he'll look better in Pulis' system, but as we all know Brede's been poor for a while now, and if it's more the system that works, surely there's better (and younger) out there.

The facilities look great, are these the council ones by the Robin Hood Roundabout that Wimbledon used to use?

Naked breeze block cladding - exquisite
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 01, 2014, 02:33:00 PM
Brede to Palace is done

The facilities look great, are these the council ones by the Robin Hood Roundabout that Wimbledon used to use?

This is really an unfortunate pic...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Holders

Note also the executive luggage in club colours and fire extinguisher to prop the door open.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

sunburywhite

Looks like he is standing outside some stables but I cant see any horses
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jmh

Quote from: cmg on August 01, 2014, 09:59:43 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 01, 2014, 08:31:11 AM
  Davis(ex Fulham) was MOM

Steve Davis was one of our greatest unsung cock-ups, wasn't he?
Bought by Sanchez in his NI-or-bust phase and then used in a system in which he was totally unsuitable and quickly shipped out. Everytime I have seen him play since, whether for Rangers, Southampton or NIreland he has been either impressive or MoM. Just the sort of player we lacked these last few years, too.
I thought this as well.  He was really good for Villa before we signed him, one of Rangers' top players before their implosion, and has been a useful (if not headline-grabbing) contributor for Southampton for a couple of years now.  It's strange to me that LS would spend the money on him and then not use him effectively, but, even more so, strange to me that Roy didn't see any use for him.
Quote from: Admin on August 01, 2014, 10:41:07 AM
Quote from: Arthur on August 01, 2014, 09:51:44 AM
Talking of Bulgarian centre-backs, did we sign the youngster, Velkov, as was being widely reported a few weeks ago?

Reports from Bulgaria are stating today that Fulham have signed 17 year old Bulgarian centre back, Stefan Velkov. There have been rumours over the past week that Magath has been pushing hard to sign the 6'3" defender and a deal looked close until some outside influences tried to derail the deal. In fact, the report continues that "well wishers" from Bulgaria contacted Shahid Khan stating that he had "health problems" which delayed the deal.

Velkov had a trial at Manchester United in December and at the time, Utd had asked for 1st refusal on the youngster who has already made 23 appearances for Slavia Sofia.

Although the deal hasn't been confirmed on either clubs website, the Sofia chairman confirmed that he's signed a deal for 5 years for a fee believed to be worth EU 650,000.
- See more at: http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/news/fulham-sign-velkov-13-425.html#sthash.LTDjuwXa.dpuf
When is this link from?  Everything I find is from 3-4 weeks ago.

Crede15

Always thought the criticism of Davis was a bit harsh. Hard for a central midfielder to make much of an impact on the game when he's just watching the ball be hoofed over his head over and over.

We just completely bypassed him for the most part.

bobby01

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 01, 2014, 02:33:00 PM
Brede to Palace is done

palace training ground is in Beckenham, three streets past Beckenham junction station.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Zu-Meister

the 3 to leave? doubt it. and i hope amorebieta and rodallega stay. Ruiz can leave for all i care.

Lighthouse

Burn is also shown up the mountain with Woodrow and Williams. So if don't see some players again?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

They were the first to cross the finishing line in Mad Mac's fitness 9k uphill run

You can just see the team hotel over Ruiz right shoulder

jmh

Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 01, 2014, 05:09:37 PM

the 3 to leave? doubt it. and i hope amorebieta and rodallega stay. Ruiz can leave for all i care.
So, there's proof that Ruiz is back and training with the team.  Hope this doesn't mean that the team's three Spanish-speakers are a clique off on their own though.

MayoDomo

Quote from: jmh on August 01, 2014, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: Zu-Meister on August 01, 2014, 05:09:37 PM

So, there's proof that Ruiz is back and training with the team.  Hope this doesn't mean that the team's three Spanish-speakers are a clique off on their own though.

I wouldn't mind a little bro synergy between Ruiz and Hugo.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

spikey norman

One of the papers today saying that Blackpool are interested in Mathew Briggs

DevonFFC

Quote from: spikey norman on August 01, 2014, 11:05:24 PM
He has signed for millwall

spikey norman

Quote from: ollienixs on August 01, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on August 01, 2014, 11:05:24 PM
He has signed for millwall
Yep just seen it on an earlier thread - not been concentrating
Must be the few Leffe's I've consumed

Texas White

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 01, 2014, 03:04:45 PM
Looks like he is standing outside some stables but I cant see any horses

Only the Donkey on the right..

bulgariawhite

Sky Sports understands Charlton and Brentford are tracking prolific French striker Andy Delort. Delort is one of the hottest properties in France after scoring 24 goals last season for Tours FC and Championship duo Charlton and Brentford are understood to be weighing up moves for him.

I thought we were in for this guy