https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: Admin on August 06, 2014, 12:48:35 PM
05 Aug 2014 21:26:48
Costa Rica centre back Gonzalez has interested Fulham and they have apparently had two offers declined by his MLS side Columbus Crew. Fulham will need a bid of £3 million to secure a deal.

Rodallega keen to leave Fulham and go back to South America - if reports are to be believed it would be difficult for him to remain at Fulham as he has made it clear he would like a move away from England. He has been involved in pre season games but Fulham could cope with his departure especially if Mitroglou stays.

Ruiz future at the club still in the balance and there are rumours he might leave for football in Holland, Italy or Spain.

Fulham will only do more business should Rodallega, Mitroglou or Ruiz leave the club.

Stekelenberg also expected to leave before transfer window ends.

Sena interest seems to be cooling as other clubs move in and his price and wage demands increase.

Another twitter feed that says what we all know, repeats old news and then comes to a conclusion about no new business unless players leave. Which is hopefully not true.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 06, 2014, 01:07:04 PM
Costa Rica centre back Gonzalez has interested Fulham and they have apparently had two offers declined by his MLS side Columbus Crew. Fulham will need a bid of £3 million to secure a deal.

Rodallega keen to leave Fulham and go back to South America - if reports are to be believed it would be difficult for him to remain at Fulham as he has made it clear he would like a move away from England. He has been involved in pre season games but Fulham could cope with his departure especially if Mitroglou stays.

Ruiz future at the club still in the balance and there are rumours he might leave for football in Holland, Italy or Spain.

Fulham will only do more business should Rodallega, Mitroglou or Ruiz leave the club.

Sena interest seems to be cooling as other clubs move in and his price and wage demands increase.

Another twitter feed that says what we all know, repeats old news and then comes to a conclusion about no new business unless players leave. Which is hopefully not true.

This isn't from Twitter, get your social media facts right before trying to look all 'Techy'  :Happy New Year 2:

Lighthouse

Quote from: Admin on August 06, 2014, 01:40:53 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 06, 2014, 01:07:04 PM

This isn't from Twitter, get your social media facts right before trying to look all 'Techy'  :Happy New Year 2:

:005:  075.gif

callumc513

Quote from: Ordar on August 06, 2014, 03:09:29 PM
Personally I'd let the 2 young keepers fight for the spot. But thats just me.

[EDIT: Ah, beaten to it.]

Lighthouse

bulgariawhite

Hertha Berlin insist they are not interested in signing Fulham striker Konstantinos Mitroglou. The 26-year-old joined the Cottagers in January for £12million, but he started just one game for the club as they were relegated and has been linked with a possible loan.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: andersons11 on August 07, 2014, 11:54:58 AM
My views on the keeper situation is a bit torn. I think if they are indeed ready, there is no better way to get them matches then with us. I sense something special coming with this squad, that if done right could be the basis of our club for the next decade or so. Imagine something along the lines of Bayern (but on a lesser scale) where they have 6 (or 7) of the World Cup winning squad on their books.

Back to the keepers, if Felix says they are ready, then why not. Yes, there is more pressure on them to succeed early and with little error as there is a bit more pressure on them than lets say an outfield player. I would be more secure in my mind if we were to bring in a Brad Friedel type, someone who is towards the end of their career and can a kind of mentor to them, take a match or two between the posts if need be. This way in effect we get another helper for AL but some assurance if we need a more experienced player between the sticks.

Fair sure this is a thread based on rumours of incomings and outgoings not a thread to bang on about the goalkeepers we already have!

Lighthouse

Ex Fulham trainee Charles Banja has signed on a short term contract with Crawley.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Quote from: HatterDon on August 07, 2014, 10:24:20 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 07, 2014, 10:23:40 AM
Sane is to reject both Cardiff and Fulham.

seems sane to me  :Get Coat gif:

Sometimes people you admire just let you down.

btings

Brentford was sniffing around Sporting KC's striker Dom Dwyer; manager Peter Vermes shuts it down with extreme prejudice: "I'm not wasting time with these clubs that think that they can come and bargain-basement shop here and get guys for free."

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/08/07/no-joke-sporting-kcs-peter-vermes-dismisses-rumors-linking-dom-dwyer-brentfo

Walsh

mangoputney

No movement until Stek Ruiz Mitroglu gone

Great statement of intent by MAF.... I mean Khan
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

DeuceBigelow

I expect to have to wait until the last day of the transfer window to find out the futures of Ruiz, Stek and Mitro. Potential suitors will want to get them on the cheap, perhaps with the exception of Ruiz after a good showing at the World Cup.
Riverside Block W

Riverside

So from the Magath press conference . From his view ...

No way back for Steks
Mitro welcome to leave if he can find a club
Would welcome Ruiz staying if he committed - but unlikely to
Amore could stay . But not certain .

New signings likely

Have I read this right ?

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Riverside on August 08, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

No way back for Steks

New signings likely

Have I read this right ?

That's my interpretation too.

DeuceBigelow

Quote from: Riverside on August 08, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

No way back for Steks

New signings likely

Have I read this right ?

That's how I see it.
Riverside Block W

DevonFFC

Deanothefulhamfan

It may be quiet in this thread at the moment, but you just wait till transfer deadline day.... we will definitley bring more players in. I would put money on it