watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Big day at Motspur Park during first team training. A Level results were announced. :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Barrett487

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 14, 2014, 03:58:34 PM
Big day at Motspur Park during first team training. A Level results were announced. :005:

ROTFL  064.gif  064.gif

Nero

what would people think about lee cattermole now we are in the championship and tackles are a bit more fruity

Barrett487

Quote from: Nero on August 14, 2014, 07:18:28 PM
what would people think about lee cattermole now we are in the championship and tackles are a bit more fruity

Wasn't totally against him before (altho i did cringe at the thought).... we could do with some bite now in midfield, and he can thread a pass on occasions. Not sure he'd drop a league.

Admin

Fulham to bid £1.5m for Brighton's Kazenga Lua Lua

KP_FFC

Quote from: Admin on August 14, 2014, 11:46:41 PM
finally, been saying for ages we need 1 or 2 new wingers

i heard this guy is pretty good and quite skillful, hopefully it happens.

Admin

Quote from: KP_FFC on August 14, 2014, 11:54:14 PM
Quote from: Admin on August 14, 2014, 11:46:41 PM
finally, been saying for ages we need 1 or 2 new wingers

i heard this guy is pretty good and quite skillful, hopefully it happens.

Brighton fans are telling us not to be silly, he's worth more than 1.5 million, no chance of getting him.

JackyFulham90

I think we need to sell Amorebieta, Mitroglou & Ruiz bring in a CB & a CM we can then mount a serious challenge

cmg

Admin

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 1h

Olympiakos have seen an offer to sign Kostas Mitroglou on loan rejected by Fulham. (The Times) #ffc

Deanothefulhamfan

I am assuming they wanted him back without paying a fee, the cheeky beggers... Well done to Fulham for not just caving in.

Admin

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 15, 2014, 10:03:52 AM
I am assuming they wanted him back without paying a fee, the cheeky beggers... Well done to Fulham for not just caving in.

We still owe them money, so yes, they're trying it on. We want no less than 2.5 million before he goes out on loan.

Nero

Quote from: Admin on August 15, 2014, 10:15:42 AM

We still owe them money, so yes, they're trying it on. We want no less than 2.5 million before he goes out on loan.

can see him getting a game against brentford in the league cup, no one really wants him. 12 mill and he only good enough for our reserves, dont think  run of games in the championship would harm our chances of a getting some goals from him and secondly generating some interest to get a decent fee

fulhamben

Quote from: Nero on August 15, 2014, 10:20:41 AM

can see him getting a game against brentford in the league cup, no one really wants him. 12 mill and he only good enough for our reserves, dont think  run of games in the championship would harm our chances of a getting some goals from him and secondly generating some interest to get a decent fee

lol only good enough for our reserves? When fit he will be our best striker by far. And the only question will be, is do we play him on his tod or alongside someone with pace like dembele or Hugo
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Admin

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Admin on August 15, 2014, 03:16:09 PM
Fulham not looking for any new players

Didn't he then mention we were looking at signing the Argentine centre back?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Humbled on August 15, 2014, 05:32:58 PM
Last week he said 2 or 3 more didn't he? Oh well!!
Fingers crossed he plays the best 11 available this week.

May not be looking because they are already found.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

FPT

By the way, the Evening Standard are linking us with a move for Albert Adomah. He wants to return to London and also linked are Watford and West Ham. The article in the paper quotes "Standard Sport understands that Fulham have made buying a wide man a top priority to provide service for their main summer signing Ross McCormack. They are also looking at Watford's Ikechi Anya but Adomah is their first choice as things stand."

Then it goes on to talk about how West Ham have made an enquiry whilst Watford would struggle to avoid him, Middlesbrough have previously rejected £3m from Nottingham Forest and want to keep him as they have high hopes for promotion. Adomah was part of the Ghana World Cup squad.

jmh

Adomah was the best attacking player (12 goals, 6 assists) for a pretty decent Championship side last year.  Played in 42 league matches (38 starts, 4 times as sub)so I suppose he can be counted on to be durable.  Seems like a good option to have.  On the other hand, I'm not sure how he fits in tactically if (and I'm not saying this is necessarily the case, but if) Magath is committed to playing a narrow diamond.