more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterFFC

Quote from: FPT on August 15, 2014, 06:49:33 PM
By the way, the Evening Standard are linking us with a move for Albert Adomah. He wants to return to London and also linked are Watford and West Ham. The article in the paper quotes "Standard Sport understands that Fulham have made buying a wide man a top priority to provide service for their main summer signing Ross McCormack. They are also looking at Watford's Ikechi Anya but Adomah is their first choice as things stand."

Then it goes on to talk about how West Ham have made an enquiry whilst Watford would struggle to avoid him, Middlesbrough have previously rejected £3m from Nottingham Forest and want to keep him as they have high hopes for promotion. Adomah was part of the Ghana World Cup squad.

Haven't we been linked with him for the past 3 windows?

Nero

rumour miller says...
14/08/14 6:42pm
Fulham FC linked with an audacious bid to sign goalkeeper Sven Ulreich from VFB Stuttgart, a club formerly managed by current boss Felix Magath to fill the gap left by the departures of Maarten Stekelenburg to Monaco and David Stockdale to Brighton

cmg

Tiago Casasola played the second half of Argentina u20s third victory at COTIF de l'Alcúdia today (1-0 v Indonesia).

FPT

Quote from: PeterFFC on August 15, 2014, 07:46:57 PM
Quote from: FPT on August 15, 2014, 06:49:33 PM
By the way, the Evening Standard are linking us with a move for Albert Adomah. He wants to return to London and also linked are Watford and West Ham. The article in the paper quotes "Standard Sport understands that Fulham have made buying a wide man a top priority to provide service for their main summer signing Ross McCormack. They are also looking at Watford's Ikechi Anya but Adomah is their first choice as things stand."

Then it goes on to talk about how West Ham have made an enquiry whilst Watford would struggle to avoid him, Middlesbrough have previously rejected £3m from Nottingham Forest and want to keep him as they have high hopes for promotion. Adomah was part of the Ghana World Cup squad.

Haven't we been linked with him for the past 3 windows?

From Google, we did seem to be linked in buying him from Bristol City in 2011, but I haven't seen anything since.

spikey norman

According to Talk Sport Ajax and Werder Bremen interested in Ruiz

The Rock

twang

Quote from: The Rock on August 16, 2014, 12:15:00 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/matt-besler-reveals-interest-from-english-clubs-sunderland-fulham-transfer-move-071614

"USA's Besler reveals interest from English clubs Sunderland, Fulham"

Perhaps this is the CB that we may be lacking.

Perhaps. But that's old news and he signed a new contract with Kansas a few weeks ago.

Berserker

Agree Fulhamben
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dgnffc

Sky sports roundup reporting Mitroglou on loan to Deportivo

SouthWest6

Fulham are in talks with former German international goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand reports the Daily Mail.

Hildebrand is a free agent following his release from German side Schalke at the end of last season.

The 35-year-old once held the record for not conceding a goal in the Bundesliga, which stood at 884 minutes during the 2003/04 season.

He began his career at Stuttgart and was made number one by now Fulham boss Felix Magath in 2000.

He left Stuttgart in 2007 and moved to Spain to sign for Valencia, after spending just one season in Spain he went back to Germany and signed for Hoffenheim.

In 2010 he moved to Portugal to sign for Sporting but failed to make an appearance for the club, an unsuccessful trial with Manchester City followed before he moved back to Germany to join Schalke.

Hildebrand has played over 300 games in his career, which includes seven caps for Germany.

Julius Geezer

Lighthouse

Deportivo de La Coruna have resurfaced as a possible destination for Kostas Mitroglou, with #Olympiacos return unlikely
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deanothefulhamfan

It might sound daft to most people, but I think a team like Arsenal would really benefit with a loan move for Mitroglou, I think he would be a good replacement for Giroud, if he were to get injured.... Not got many other big men up top to play that sort of role. Thoughts?

YankeeJim

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on August 18, 2014, 05:52:25 PM
It might sound daft to most people, but I think a team like Arsenal would really benefit with a loan move for Mitroglou, I think he would be a good replacement for Giroud, if he were to get injured.... Not got many other big men up top to play that sort of role. Thoughts?

If he is able to do it for Arsenal in the Prem what might he do for FFC in the Championship?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cmg

Casasola played the whole of Argentina u20's defeat (1-2) by Brazil.

He 'tweets' - Ahora a descansar y pensar en lo que se viene  (Now to rest and think about what's next). Very cryptic.

westcliff white

Given what I read that Felix indicated that we are not looking for any more players. Do we believe that or do we think we will sign some more?
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

He acknowledged in a  press conference that he thought we should sign this bloke in the following few days. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

the casasola bloke yes but he is 18 isnt he? surely not going straight into the first team squad.
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

I thought that's who you meant. I doubt if he'll go straight in the squad (though you never can tell!!),  I suspect that's why he wasn't included in the "we're not looking at any more" quote. 

And on that you can never tell either.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope