watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

agree never can tell at all, hope he has some lined up for us.

I see Scott Sinclair is available, a few years ago he would have definitely been on my list of targets
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: SouthWest6 on August 20, 2014, 02:59:51 PM
Fulham and Watford target move for Dutch striker

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fulham-and-watford-target-move-for-dutch-striker/

Would be the sort of awkward bustling striker we don't have especially if we lose a striker by windows end.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

God The Mechanic

Lighthouse

Carlos Cuellar has been signed by Norwich on a 1 year deal

Deanothefulhamfan

Norwich are 1 side I am not worried about this season..  Cuellar will be a good addition though.

SouthWest6

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 20, 2014, 05:01:30 PM
Carlos Cuellar has been signed by Norwich on a 1 year deal

Great signing for them, typical veteran who will do well at this level.

Lighthouse

Malkay Mackay WILL NOT be the next Palace manager (Sky Sports)

Deanothefulhamfan

0001.jpeg

Just in case the worst does happen with FM.

supersimmo123

Remember Felix doesnt want Championship experienced players!

EJL

We're being linked with everyone apart from the defensive midfield destroyer we desperately need.

Nero

Reading have signed Oliver Norwood from Huddersfield, we where linked to him but with Fotheringham in the squad he probably wasnt needed

Walsh

Bryan Ruiz to Werder Bremen for 3m... I say we tell them to shove it and keep him. I know he did shite in the Premiership but I seriously think he could fit into this team a lot better! he never really got a proper chance without Berbatov being there, so I say give him a chance now and see if he can link up with any of these fast kids, we all know he is incredible at passing when given time so maybe players like Dembele, Woodrow and what have you will suite him better.

YankeeJim

Walsh, it is clear that you are a Ruiz fan. I am as well and I agree with your comments. Ruiz needs runners and the kids can fit that bill. I think he could do a job. I'd even put him in in place of Parker. Be dangerous but the back four is starting to gel. A solid attack would help keep the other team back. The counter might kill us but we can't win without goals.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Walsh

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 22, 2014, 12:20:02 AM
Walsh, it is clear that you are a Ruiz fan. I am as well and I agree with your comments. Ruiz needs runners and the kids can fit that bill. I think he could do a job. I'd even put him in in place of Parker. Be dangerous but the back four is starting to gel. A solid attack would help keep the other team back. The counter might kill us but we can't win without goals.

I'm glad the first person to comment agree's because I'm waiting for an mass amount of hate towards my post. I am indeed a huge Bryan Ruiz fan, I just hope he either starts playing for us or goes to another club... preferably Southampton, I think he'd fit in well there and it would give me a Premiership team to follow at the weekends, at the moment I'm just watching the match which looks like it will be a good game.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Walsh on August 22, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

I'm glad the first person to comment agree's because I'm waiting for an mass amount of hate towards my post. I am indeed a huge Bryan Ruiz fan, I just hope he either starts playing for us or goes to another club... preferably Southampton, I think he'd fit in well there and it would give me a Premiership team to follow at the weekends, at the moment I'm just watching the match which looks like it will be a good game.

Fear not, the nimrods will be out. That is, unless they have burnt themselves out banging on Felix. Its ok to follow players you like. That's how I got here. McBride has been gone a long time and I've stayed. Best decision I ever made when it comes to football. Consider staying with Fulham. The testosterone turkeys will move on at some point looking for a few nuns to beat up and the good guys will still be here.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Black, White and Fred

I wouldn't think in the place of parker, he needs the free roam role he has with Costa rica to flourish.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: Nero on August 21, 2014, 07:55:04 PM
Reading have signed Oliver Norwood from Huddersfield, we where linked to him but with Fotheringham in the squad he probably wasnt needed

Another excellent championship player who we were linked with and needed, goes to another club.... Very good business from Reading.