more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Darren Bent

Started by Southcoastffc, May 15, 2014, 10:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Quote from: Julius Geezer on May 17, 2014, 11:16:32 PM
There's a reason none of the managers fancied him - he was pants and he was a sulker!

I can't thank him for his great efforts in his time with us, because there wasn't any!

His name just reminds me of this nightmare season, I'm glad to see the back of him.

Love it when people call players things based on reputation without knowing them. U don't know what he is like personally the only facts u have is his scoring record. Which is not too bad.
I learnt to ignore the things you read about players when I had the chance to play and train with Andy Cole. He was nothing like what people would have u believe.

Julius Geezer

Quote from: Humbled on May 18, 2014, 03:09:25 PM
There's a reason none of the managers fancied him - he was pants and he was a sulker!

I can't thank him for his great efforts in his time with us, because there wasn't any!

His name just reminds me of this nightmare season, I'm glad to see the back of him.

Love it when people call players things based on reputation without knowing them. U don't know what he is like personally the only facts u have is his scoring record. Which is not too bad.
I learnt to ignore the things you read about players when I had the chance to play and train with Andy Cole. He was nothing like what people would have u believe.

The only facts I have are his scoring record? What are you on about?

I've been to nearly every game he appeared in this year, and not once was I impressed.

He's rubbish mate, his attitude is rubbish, his fitness levels are rubbish!

Redknapp wanted nothing to do with him, Lambert wanted rid, same with René and Felix - even Jol didn't fancy him and he bloody signed him!

Let me remind you of the time he missed a schoolboy sitter for Spurs and Redknapp told the media his missus could of scored it - the next day Bent got his agent to put in a transfer request!

Pathetic!

And its funny you mention knowing him on a personal level as I know a girl from Ipswich who used to date him and she said he was a little Mummys boy who had to have his own way and would give all his money to his Mum - a complete tart basically!

Humbled

Quote from: Julius Geezer on May 18, 2014, 07:47:08 PM
Quote from: Humbled on May 18, 2014, 03:09:25 PM

The only facts I have are his scoring record? What are you on about?

I've been to nearly every game he appeared in this year, and not once was I impressed.

He's rubbish mate, his attitude is rubbish, his fitness levels are rubbish!

Redknapp wanted nothing to do with him, Lambert wanted rid, same with René and Felix - even Jol didn't fancy him and he bloody signed him!

Let me remind you of the time he missed a schoolboy sitter for Spurs and Redknapp told the media his missus could of scored it - the next day Bent got his agent to put in a transfer request!

Pathetic!

And its funny you mention knowing him on a personal level as I know a girl from Ipswich who used to date him and she said he was a little Mummys boy who had to have his own way and would give all his money to his Mum - a complete tart basically!

a couple of things....
1 at NO point did I say I know him personally.
2 I for one see nothing wrong with giving your mother your money, having the kind of money he does I see that as a pretty nice gesture rather than buying just another Ferrari he took care of his mum??

as for the chance you speak of, yes I recall it. I also recall one last season against Chelsea HOWEVER I can also point you in the direction of many strikers that miss chances.

He has one of the best stats in the premier league for a striker and never once played for a top 4 club.
if played correctly he would score goals. its that simple (IMO)