watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SIDWELL LEAVES

Started by Riversider, May 15, 2014, 11:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Considering he joined us because he apparently wanted  to return to London I find it strange he would want to join Stoke :028:

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: JBH on May 16, 2014, 05:35:11 AM
Considering he joined us because he apparently wanted  to return to London I find it strange he would want to join Stoke :028:

Jimmy Bullard said the same and look what happened to him.

Lets hope Sidwell isn't as greedy as him.

I've spoke to Steve on numerous occasions and he does strike me as a player who cares about the fans and who isn't a greedy person.

JBH

Bullard became a knob after his call up to the England squad and eventually got what his actions deserved  :028:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

We do not know if Sidwell was  even offered a  contract !! ,  and I really doubt he was on anything like £50,000, more
£35, 000.  The bloke needs to secure his future  so good luck to him

Quote from: Denver Fulham on May 16, 2014, 04:14:32 AM
Can the club convince Parker to take an assistant coaching role?

Charlton, Chelsea, Newcastle,  West Ham, Tottenham,    ANYWHERE but Fulham

Failing that,  I do hope  Harry still wants him   9739.gif 9739.gif..................

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-transfer-news-qpr-manager-3150868

JBH

Quote from: KCat on May 16, 2014, 07:28:05 AM
We do not know if Sidwell was  even offered a  contract !! ,  and I really doubt he was on anything like £50,000, more
£35, 000.  The bloke needs to secure his future  so good luck to him

Charlton, Chelsea, Newcastle,  West Ham, Tottenham,    ANYWHERE but Fulham

Failing that,  I do hope  Harry still wants him   9739.gif 9739.gif..................

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-transfer-news-qpr-manager-3150868

Thats a suprise, Harry using his press buddies to tap up a player  065.gif

Jack Fulham

Hopefully Harry and Parker share the same agent.

BestOfBrede

Stoke, West Ham or any other of the 'dirtier' teams would be the obvious place for Sidders to go to.
Don't get me wrong he has been a good hard worker for us and that I appreciate, but I have always been nervous that he would get sent off, such were his tackles.
He did put us under pressure on many occasion by fouling when then we no real threat!
Even so - Good luck Sidders -
One of the other 'hard' teams would have been better though, as I don't think your hair will go with the Red and White stripes!  096.gig

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on May 15, 2014, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: PeterFFC on May 15, 2014, 11:21:07 PM
If we are left with Parker...

He ain't going nowhere. Almost 34, legs are gone, 2 years to run on his current contract, and suposedly on 55k a week, his boy is in our academy. Fulham is a great place for him right now!!

Surely he has a relegation clause on that £55k

shnlwswlkr

Hasn't Parker got a coaching role with us tied into his contract?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

EJL

And if Steve stays in the Prem, good for him. He put in an honest shift. It's not his fault that he was our best player this season, warts and all.
I think there's a worrying trend with our fans wanting current players or fan favourites to be thrusted into managerial/coaching positions. I've not seen anything from Parker that would make me want him as our assistant manager, regardless of whether or not he's even started his coaching badges.

MJG

Quote from: EJL on May 16, 2014, 08:38:37 AM

And if Steve stays in the Prem, good for him. He put in an honest shift. It's not his fault that he was our best player this season, warts and all.
I think there's a worrying trend with our fans wanting current players or fan favourites to be thrusted into managerial/coaching positions. I've not seen anything from Parker that would make me want him as our assistant manager, regardless of whether or not he's even started his coaching badges.
The way he stormed down the tunnel after the Hull game, I dont really want him anywhere near the club let alone being a coach.

JIMMY D

I hope this does not happen. Steve will be great in the championship as he is a fighter. Going to be a very hard season.

JBH

Quote from: JIMMY D on May 16, 2014, 09:24:04 AM
I hope this does not happen. Steve will be great in the championship as he is a fighter. Going to be a very hard season.

Didn't see  him fighting very much v Hull City

JIMMY D

Quote from: JBH on May 16, 2014, 09:29:52 AM
Quote from: JIMMY D on May 16, 2014, 09:24:04 AM

Didn't see  him fighting very much v Hull City

Well then we need to buy 11 players for next season! No one was fighting,

grandad

If he goes to Stoke bang goes any chance of them finishing high in the Fair Play table. Can Amorebieta go there as well?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nero

Quote from: grandad on May 16, 2014, 09:34:40 AM
If he goes to Stoke bang goes any chance of them finishing high in the Fair Play table. Can Amorebieta go there as well?

Sorry did you say Stoke and Fair play in the same sentance

Riverside

Who can blame him if he can get 2 years with a Premier team and on a Premier salary .

Pity as he was player of the season this year

BUT that said he has his limitations and David for one could well be an upgrade .

Berserker

He's sure to go as I've had him as my PC wallpaper since the Villa game. Players always leave once they are showing on my PC, Murphy, Dempsey, it's the kiss of Death I tell you
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Berserker on May 16, 2014, 10:09:08 AM
He's sure to go as I've had him as my PC wallpaper since the Villa game. Players always leave once they are showing on my PC, Murphy, Dempsey, it's the kiss of Death I tell you

In which case, I think there are a few more players that people will want you to add as your wallpaper...

FFC1987

Wish him all the best. Top lad, top team player and good to the fans. Can't question him on any fronts regardless of my view on his technical ability. When I rarely watch MoTD next year, i'll keep an eye on his progress.