more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possibility of live streams!

Started by MayoDomo, May 22, 2014, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Quote from: Nero on May 22, 2014, 09:47:12 PM
the logistics is easy just stick a web game to Gentleman Jims head, pictures and commentary all in one go
:005:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

Quote from: love4ffc on May 22, 2014, 09:54:42 PM
the logistics is easy just stick a web game to Gentleman Jims head, pictures and commentary all in one go
:005:

Actually that might work. The commentary would certainly be better. As a yank, I have no problem in paying for the streaming. So put the word in. COYW
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sammyffc

signed ( along as they dont make it us only ! )

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Nice one  :0)

The only problem I can imagine is we will actually be able to see how biased GJ is.
No longer will he be able say  "Get up you idiot, that's the third time he's dived
when Amorbietta hardly touched him"

We know different

I've listened to GJ a couple of times in tandem with streams but they haven't been in sync.
GJ has said "Yesssssssssss, get in there my son" while the stream shows a corner at the other end.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Hong Kong Fulham fan

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

the nutflush

Quote from: bigglesfc on May 22, 2014, 09:52:27 PM
Hi I also live in Australia, so it would be fantastic to still be able to watch the games.  I will also send am email.

Me too.  I would even be willing to pay for a regular stream.

Alexis

Fulham 来了!

FulhamBoston

Signed!

If anybody uses Reddit, MayoDomo has posted a link to r/fulhamfc and I just posted a link to r/soccer.   Upvote to aid visibility to neutrals!

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/269o8u/fulham_fc_is_considering_streaming_championship/

MayoDomo

Thanks for that FulhamBoston! We've got a decent following there!
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

westcliff white

I do not think the club or anyone based in the UK can legally screen a game live when it is actually being played (that's without a time delay), due to TV contracts etc I do not sign.

I get to as many games as I can, have 2 season tickets (me and my son, my father brings my son when i cant go which is half the weekends these days) and live way put in Westcliff on Sea. Those I cant get to cannot be shown live to an ipad or laptop legally from within the UK as I understand it. Outside of the Uk is fine from my understanding. Love to be proved wrong though guys :)
Every day is a Fulham day

MasterHaynes

I'm a season ticket holder but signed using my US address. I feel for my fellow supporters abroad that will only see maybe 5-6 matches a season if there lucky next year, thats assuming we are challenging for promotion otherwise it could be zero. The clubs success over the years has created a good size fan base in the US and elsewhere, everytime I wear my FFC T shirt in the US someone comes up and starts talking knowledgeably about Fulham. Championship games are not covered very well even in the UK, the club should be streaming our home games online so we continue to grow our support abroad.

Blanco

DukeTyrion

valdeingruo

Could be another game changing scenario for Fulham, like the 100 higher wage.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Burt

Sky Sports have the sole rights for any live broadcasting of championship games, their contract is for 55 live broadcasts a season and the play-off matches and the final.

I am not sure what the implications of this is, re the ability for a club like us to offer live streams unless it was done under licence and therefore some form of pay-per-view or subscription arrangement?

Signed, though...

lamby

Done - and posted the link on Facebook

FFCAli

Quote from: Burt on May 23, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
Sky Sports have the sole rights for any live broadcasting of championship games, their contract is for 55 live broadcasts a season and the play-off matches and the final.

I am not sure what the implications of this is, re the ability for a club like us to offer live streams unless it was done under licence and therefore some form of pay-per-view or subscription arrangement?

Signed, though...
Do they have sole rights world wide or just in the UK?

SKSW6

If this was a possibility, why don't teams like Leeds and Forest do it? They have far more fans than we do.