https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possibility of live streams!

Started by MayoDomo, May 22, 2014, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

valdeingruo

Quote from: Burt on May 23, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
Sky Sports have the sole rights for any live broadcasting of championship games, their contract is for 55 live broadcasts a season and the play-off matches and the final.

I am not sure what the implications of this is, re the ability for a club like us to offer live streams unless it was done under licence and therefore some form of pay-per-view or subscription arrangement?

Signed, though...

It may be location wise. During the Dallas Cup the US viewers couldnt watch since it was under liscence but anyone outside of the us could
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

brixology

Signed.  Looks like Sarah Brookes responded just now:

Thank you for all of your comments regarding the matches next season. Due the hold backs surrounding the Championship matches it will not be possible to air them live, However, we are currently investigating the best possible options for fans to see our games, and will update when a solution is found.
Sarah Brookes
Communications & Digital Media Director

Edited to add that I am tweeting at Sarah that I would be thrilled if there was a way to watch the game delayed.  I missed a bunch of live streaming games this year because I was on a soccer field watching my son play at 10AM eastern.

btings

Quote from: brixology on May 23, 2014, 04:11:59 PM
Signed.  Looks like Sarah Brookes responded just now:

Thank you for all of your comments regarding the matches next season. Due the hold backs surrounding the Championship matches it will not be possible to air them live, However, we are currently investigating the best possible options for fans to see our games, and will update when a solution is found.
Sarah Brookes
Communications & Digital Media Director

Edited to add that I am tweeting at Sarah that I would be thrilled if there was a way to watch the game delayed.  I missed a bunch of live streaming games this year because I was on a soccer field watching my son play at 10AM eastern.

It's great that Sarah responded so quickly.  Even a delayed stream would be great.  (And since normally I watch games at 7am, a delay would mean I have an excuse to get a bit more sleep :) )

Fullofham

Fulham TV anyone? Pay service to watch replays of games. I would signup in a heartbeat.

rusty shackleford

Delayed coverage would be cool, cause its easy to avoid championship scores

If it was a non UK service it would sicken me as i live probably as far away from London as possible while still being in the UK

brixology

Quote from: Fullofham on May 23, 2014, 06:08:20 PM
Fulham TV anyone? Pay service to watch replays of games. I would signup in a heartbeat.

I meant to ask if anyone has any insight into the way Chelsea TV works?  I watched the U18 final on a pirated Chelsea TV stream and I was wondering if there were a small-scale way to pull that off.

SadOldGit

Quote from: MayoDomo on May 22, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
I've sent an e-mail to enquiries at Fulham.  

"I used to live in London and had season tickets to Fulham.  Now I live in America and while we were in the PL I could watch the games online, however now in the Championship, I can't do much.  How do you suggest I follow Fulham and is there any way you lot could get the games online somehow."

This is the response I got.

"We're looking into a number of ways for our international fans to follow our games next season, streaming may be a possibility, but we need to make a strong case for it to the Management Board. So if you know any friends, family etc who are Fulham fans please get them to email in asking the same as the more people who request it, the more likely it is to happen."

I for one, would love watching Fulham online.  Shahid Khan has lived in America most of his adult life, and is very much used to being able to watch any game he wants. (We televise almost every sports game in America.) I think there is a strong possibility that we could get what we want.  I'm asking anyone and everyone to sign a petition that I've created as well as send an e-mail if you are so inclined, in order to make our case heard.  Tell your friends and families, and let our voices be heard!

Thank you!
-MayoDomo

https://www.change.org/petitions/fulham-football-club-stream-championship-games

Signed

MisfitKid

Signed.  Up to 756...   049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

JIMMY D

FulhamBoston

We're at 805! I hope we can get to 1,000...

Junichi

Signed.

Please, please, please, please let this happen.

K33NY

Northern Cottager

What are we signing here? I tweeted from my works account to FFC and got a follow in return so they have seen his thread.

VamosFFC

Logicalman

signed - up to 813 now

PPV? If it means watching the lads each week, where do I sign up? It's costing us 3K+ to come over for ONE game next season.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

valdeingruo

I hate to give Man City any credit, but if we could do what they do along the lines with their youtube and delayed match coverage, that would be fantastic  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6U-3XozszY
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

zschwartz

signed as well, thank you for setting it up.  delayed broadcast would be very valuable to me if live is not possible.

rockieroad

As an American signed and I will also email them a letter.