watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possibility of live streams!

Started by MayoDomo, May 22, 2014, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoDomo

I've sent an e-mail to enquiries at Fulham.  

"I used to live in London and had season tickets to Fulham.  Now I live in America and while we were in the PL I could watch the games online, however now in the Championship, I can't do much.  How do you suggest I follow Fulham and is there any way you lot could get the games online somehow."

This is the response I got.

"We're looking into a number of ways for our international fans to follow our games next season, streaming may be a possibility, but we need to make a strong case for it to the Management Board. So if you know any friends, family etc who are Fulham fans please get them to email in asking the same as the more people who request it, the more likely it is to happen."

I for one, would love watching Fulham online.  Shahid Khan has lived in America most of his adult life, and is very much used to being able to watch any game he wants. (We televise almost every sports game in America.) I think there is a strong possibility that we could get what we want.  I'm asking anyone and everyone to sign a petition that I've created as well as send an e-mail if you are so inclined, in order to make our case heard.  Tell your friends and families, and let our voices be heard!

Thank you!
-MayoDomo

https://www.change.org/petitions/fulham-football-club-stream-championship-games
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

Admin

Quote from: MayoDomo on May 22, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
I've sent an e-mail to enquiries at Fulham.  

"I used to live in London and had season tickets to Fulham.  Now I live in America and while we were in the PL I could watch the games online, however now in the Championship, I can't do much.  How do you suggest I follow Fulham and is there any way you lot could get the games online somehow."

This is the response I got.

"We're looking into a number of ways for our international fans to follow our games next season, streaming may be a possibility, but we need to make a strong case for it to the Management Board. So if you know any friends, family etc who are Fulham fans please get them to email in asking the same as the more people who request it, the more likely it is to happen."

I for one, would love watching Fulham online.  Shahid Khan has lived in America most of his adult life, and is very much used to being able to watch any game he wants. (We televise almost every sports game in America.) I think there is a strong possibility that we could get what we want.  I'm asking anyone and everyone to sign a petition that I've created as well as send an e-mail if you are so inclined, in order to make our case heard.  Tell your friends and families, and let our voices be heard!

Thank you!
-MayoDomo

https://www.change.org/petitions/fulham-football-club-stream-championship-games

If you want any leverage from FOF, please let me know, I can always put an email in.

MayoDomo

Admin ~ That would be amazing! Any support is appreciated and FoF is an established forum. Your voice would be very meaningful.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

love4ffc

signed and praying that this come to be
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

TWFL

Really good idea. I'll get my fair share of people on to it!

..Kya.ffc..

Beers may have been involved in this post.

PokerMatt

If this happens someone had bloody better stream games for us in the UK. Looks like I'll still be working most Saturdays next season, so need to be able to see the games when I can't get to the Cottage (and most aways).
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Riversider

Should only be available to people outside of the UK in my opinion, we need as many people as possible to make the effort to get their lazy fat arse off the sofa and actually attend a game !
To many people now days prepared to take the easy option in life, imagine if we played Huddersfield at home on a Tuesday night in February with the game being streamed live !
I rest my case.

FPT

I'm moving down to Bournemouth for my first year at University which undoubtedly means I'll be skint and can only go to the nearby aways if I have cash, and then the odd home game when I'm in London.

I'll be bitterly disappointed if this service (should it happen) only be available abroad.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Riversider on May 22, 2014, 08:35:49 PM
Should only be available to people outside of the UK in my opinion, we need as many people as possible to make the effort to get their lazy fat arse off the sofa and actually attend a game !
To many people now days prepared to take the easy option in life, imagine if we played Huddersfield at home on a Tuesday night in February with the game being streamed live !
I rest my case.

As I said, I work on Saturdays. I can't afford a ST and I can't afford to go to many games a season as it is.

I suppose I don't deserve to watch the team I support then?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Admin

If the club are doing this, I guarantee it'll be ppv, or something along those line.

FPT

Quote from: Riversider on May 22, 2014, 08:35:49 PM
I rest my case.

You'll obviously have to subscribe, like Netflix or something. More expensive than tickets, say £10-£20 a game, which is £420-£840, but it'd be monthly, not gamely. You could see outside subscription as well for say a Middlesbrough fan who can't come to the Cottage, so he'll may a months subscription (say £50) and he can watch that one game.

The club aren't stupid enough to just give live viewing of the games away for free.

Craven Mad

Signed.

I hope this comes to something.

MayoDomo

Before we start contemplating the logistics behind this, I think we just need to garnish the support.  Thank you everyone that has signed so far, and I'm going to keep pushing this!

Nero

the logistics is easy just stick a web game to Gentleman Jims head, pictures and commentary all in one go

JIMMY D

This is fantastic is I live in Australia. This needs to be at the top of the forum.

Barrie

This would be fantastic if it happened.  Well done for pushing for it.

bigglesfc

Hi I also live in Australia, so it would be fantastic to still be able to watch the games.  I will also send am email.