watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve sidwell, is he all that?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 23, 2014, 01:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

Every team needs a Sidwell he drives on the other players , leads by example .
I love Brede but when Steve was skipper we had a never say die attitude .

Lighthouse

dannyboi-ffc

Hard to blame Sidwell for the goals conceded yet you want to give Brede loyalty when he was part of our central defence.

But I take your points. It is an interesting debate and makes for a lively disscussion. Fact is Sidders is gone so it really doesn't matter and I wait and hope to see a stronger replacement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 24, 2014, 09:50:08 PM
dannyboi-ffc

Hard to blame Sidwell for the goals conceded yet you want to give Brede loyalty when he was part of our central defence.

But I take your points. It is an interesting debate and makes for a lively disscussion. Fact is Sidders is gone so it really doesn't matter and I wait and hope to see a stronger replacement.

Every football fan needs sentimemt towards a couple of players who represent who the club are. I am guilty of not being able to fault brede because of what he has done for us but at the same time believe he is more than capable of being good next year. Brede missed alot of games last year like losing 6-0 to hull, 4-1 to sunderland, 3-0 to west ham, 4-0 to liverpool. Many other games he.missed too so he isnt responsible for alot of it. Sidwell played in all the games we got battered and whether is was wearing the arm band or not I didnt see him leading by example in them games.

This thread was started before he had left so its a bit pointless now but I just feel every relegation battle needs a sidwell, not a promotion chasing team.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging