watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just taking a look at the teams in our division now

Started by BedsFFC, June 17, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I'm guessing the neutral thing must be history?

Birmingham, Millwall & Leeds.

Difficult one, how do we give them only a couple of thousand but then stop them from killing FFC on the way in to the Putney End?

Berserker

Or killing Berserker!!! Maybe they will come in the new river entrance
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Berserker on June 17, 2014, 09:17:10 PM
Or killing Berserker!!! Maybe they wil lcome in the new river entrance

This isn't meant to sound mean or anything but, couldn't you move to The Hammy End? What is it about the Putney End you like?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MJG

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 17, 2014, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: Berserker on June 17, 2014, 09:17:10 PMOr killing Berserker!!! Maybe they wil lcome in the new river entrance

This isn't meant to sound mean or anything but, couldn't you move to The Hammy End? What is it about the Putney End you like?
not there now but a couple of  reasons to sit at putney end are...
Quicker to get out of ground and into the park.
Bit more space under the stands.
View is better from putney end due to stand being slightly steeper than Hammersmith end.
Players come out the tunnel that end.
The banter can be quite good with 95% of teams fans.
Was cheaper.

ByTheRiver

I thought the neutral bit was more a thing to capture the tourists looking to see a premiership game? I can't imagine they'll be much call for it next season.

RaySmith

Are their fans potentially worse inside the ground than Chelsea, West Ham, QPR, L'Pool, ManU or other Prem fans?

They all  have their unruly element, but violence inside grounds is rare these days, what with video technology and all seated stadia.

Millwall have the worse rep, but the club will presumably increase security for this game.

Having said that , I wouldn't go in the Putney End anyway - the last time I was there was against Brum in the Great Escape  season, and I did have a bit of bother. I found it easy to get last minute seat in the Hammy End for the Hull game, restricted view, but it was a great seat.

Berserker

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 17, 2014, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: Berserker on June 17, 2014, 09:17:10 PM
Or killing Berserker!!! Maybe they wil lcome in the new river entrance

very good view, end of aisle seat so I can wee and buy coffee without disturbing people. Quick get away, not claustrophobic like the other stands ( have problem with the crowds abit). Like having different people round me each week, would hate to have a moany person sat by me week after week if I was in amongst season ticket holders.
I can throw missiles at Scalleysdad if I feel adventurous. Also maybe I like a bit of danger and to feel on the edge of things!!!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.