watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou Joins Besiktas

Started by bobby01, June 20, 2014, 03:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Guess he may well be staying after his World Cup showings. On Norwegian TV Brede describes him as to slow, to heavy, to lazy. Wow!
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

mccscratch

We already had heavy, short and slow.... one David Healy.... but he was not lazy.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

callumc513

Bit rich coming from Hangeland..

westcliff white

Hangers sounds bitter, he should have a look at hisself, barely fit all season and when was terribly poor form. Has a contract and allegedly doesn't want to honour the clauses he agreed too.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Yes Brede IS bitter about the way things went at Fulham. He made that very clear to the people in the studio although not on air. But the fact is it is over now. I will just say neither side comes out of it well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 20, 2014, 03:29:29 PM
Yes Brede IS bitter about the way things went at Fulham. He made that very clear to the people in the studio although not on air. But the fact is it is over now. I will just say neither side comes out of it well.

If it was not on air may I ask how you heard it then? cuckkoos or change of medication Mr Beamer

Admin

Mitro won't be playing for us in the Championship next season, at the very most, he'll be going out on loan.

Berserker

I don't like Brede being like that. Other players that have left under a cloud haven't done that eg Clint, Zamora
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MasterHaynes

BZ did it while he was still at Fulham feeding stories to the press about unrest etc

Lighthouse

Quote from: epsomraver on June 20, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

If it was not on air may I ask how you heard it then? cuckkoos or change of medication Mr Beamer

First of all you spelt cuckoos wrong and the second thing is it was made public by the people who were in the studio with him. You just have to know the right people.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: bobby01 on June 20, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Guess he may well be staying after his World Cup showings. On Norwegian TV Brede describes him as to slow, to heavy, to lazy. Wow!
[/quote)

Presumably Brede is giving his view on Mitroglou's performance(s) for Greece in the World Cup. Brede is not with Fulham anymore. If Brede described Mitroglou as too slow, too, heavy, too lazy - from what I've seen, I'll go along with that....and maybe I could think of some more too's, too....

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: bobby01 on June 20, 2014, 03:03:17 PM

When I saw this I had a difficult time (and still do) believing that Brede said it. It just doesn't come across to me as something that he would stoop to. And what is his motivation for singling out Mitroglu. It's almost as if Brede is revealing himself to us now that he's gone.

If Brede is accurate with his description, then heads need to roll IMHO. That would be a strong indicator to me that the people charged with scouting and recruiting players for this squad either don't care enough about the success of the club to do an adequate job or that they are just incapable of doing an adequate job.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MikeW

Senderos comes on for Switzerland, France score two in twenty seconds.  Nothing changes. Good luck Villa
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

God The Mechanic

Quote from: MikeW on June 20, 2014, 08:26:32 PM
Senderos comes on for Switzerland, France score two in twenty seconds.  Nothing changes. Good luck Villa

Neither were his fault - continuing the "let's blame Senderos for everything" train of thought from the last few years.

callumc513

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 20, 2014, 08:47:28 PM

Neither were his fault - continuing the "let's blame Senderos for everything" train of thought from the last few years.

He was at fault for Benzema's second.

Barrie

Quote from: callumc513 on June 20, 2014, 09:26:10 PM
Senderos comes on for Switzerland, France score two in twenty seconds.  Nothing changes. Good luck Villa

No doubt that he was at fault for the 4th!  That brings back memories!

Nero

Quote from: Barrie on June 20, 2014, 09:30:20 PM
Quote from: callumc513 on June 20, 2014, 09:26:10 PM

No doubt that he was at fault for the 4th!  That brings back memories!

I hear he's the reason why England are out

west kowloon white

What was said "off air" on Norwegian TV brings the knowism on here to new heights.Why are some too lazy to type an exta o when required?

cookieg

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 20, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on June 20, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

First of all you spelt cuckoos wrong and the second thing is it was made public by the people who were in the studio with him. You just have to know the right people.

Can you provide us with a transcript then so we can all share in the secret?

It seems to me that Brede has done himself no favours by his or his agents' actions and is trying to put all the blame on the club so making him welcome at QPR.

Baszab

Lighthouse - you made the mistake of posting some inside info - which the non-believers immediately jump down your throat - I gave up trying to post stuff like that months ago,  as all you receive is abuse - "were you in the studio?" etc etc

EG --  I posted in February that Mitroglou was so unfit and uninterested that he couldn't run around the pitch on a training run and keep up with the team -  this received a torrent of abuse at the time - it was obvious that he was unfit/uninterested useless and overweight - and nothing has changed and Brede has said in public what all the other players knew from the first week of his signing