Started by Craven Mad, June 23, 2014, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new kit has denied us our "black and white" image. Do you

Like the new kit
Think it's acceptable
Dislike it
Hate it

sussexwhite

I think it looks awful.....maybe it's better in full colour ?

WhiteJC

I found this in my archive, from 2008...

Nero

Quote from: General on June 23, 2014, 08:45:32 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on June 23, 2014, 08:27:22 PM
Come on you grays...

Irony being they've got rid of all our older players.

anyone remember Man Utd playing in grey I think it was against Southampton think they lost 6- 0 next season could be longer then last

K33NY

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 25, 2014, 10:11:14 AM
I found this in my archive, from 2008...

I love how the old emblem is softly made into the shirt on this one! Allthough I would love this as our emblem insted of the the one we use now :P

Airfix

Quote from: Nero on June 25, 2014, 10:47:00 AM
Quote from: General on June 23, 2014, 08:45:32 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on June 23, 2014, 08:27:22 PM
Come on you grays...

Irony being they've got rid of all our older players.

anyone remember Man Utd playing in grey I think it was against Southampton think they lost 6- 0 next season could be longer then last

1996 - they were 3-0 down at half time and then changed into the blue and white kit (no idea why they had two change kits available) and ended up losing 3-1.

westcliff white

that was a dark grey kit and they said it was hard to see the players on the background of the fans, poor excuse awful kit. ours looks like very light grey (possibly cream) stripes
Every day is a Fulham day

Fernhurst

When can you officially get hold of one?..... My Grandson is FFC daft, so it's a must buy even if it's orrible'
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Airfix

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 25, 2014, 03:21:28 PM
When can you officially get hold of one?..... My Grandson is FFC daft, so it's a must buy even if it's orrible'

Offal says online store will open next Tuesday.

aaronmcguigan

Have Marathonbet altered their logo slightly? Looks different in the new training kit photos

KP_FFC

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on June 25, 2014, 05:09:34 PM
Have Marathonbet altered their logo slightly? Looks different in the new training kit photos

yes the 'bet' is now underneath the 'marathon'

Pluto

Urgh hate the Adidas badge in the middle of the shirt. Why can't they just put it on the left hand side so it isn't so asymmetrical?

Craven Mad

Quote from: Pluto on June 25, 2014, 08:12:24 PM
Urgh hate the Adidas badge in the middle of the shirt. Why can't they just put it on the left hand side so it isn't so asymmetrical?

I am so glad it wasn't just me thinking this!

Fernhurst

Quote from: Airfix on June 25, 2014, 03:42:06 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on June 25, 2014, 03:21:28 PM

Offal says online store will open next Tuesday.

Thank you Airfix
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 25, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 25, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Same

bill taylors apprentice

Going on the principal that these days the design is never going to be fully to my liking, I think its OK.

Why we need red around the neck and the makers logo in the centre I don't understand, while how bold the silver looking strips are in reality is worrying.

Looks like we may have stock available before the season starts for a change?

btings

love4ffc

It's Adidas's way of saying they are more important than the club.  Being on the left side says they are equals.  Being in the middle says hey look at me I am the most important thing you should be noticing right now. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Flupp

DON`T LIKE IT !!!!

Hope for an Black away kit....would be pleased with the Saint`s black kit last year  :Haynes The Maestro:

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Putney

shnlwswlkr

What is with the orange? It looks so out of place and rubbish. Who's idea was it? The kit would be quite nice if it wasn't for the orange. Why?!? It's ridiculous.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr