more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OFFICIAL - Taggart Joins - Merged

Started by Lighthouse, June 24, 2014, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Denver Fulham on June 25, 2014, 05:08:03 AM
He has the same goal celebration hand gesture as Mitroglou. We're screwed.

Mitroglou has a goal celebration? I admire the fact that he can remember it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Mhbruce on June 24, 2014, 04:47:02 PM
I might not be the first to think of this but a new chant, the same as dejagahs song but with taggart is Australian
Why would you use Ashkan's  Chant ?????  ( it would be mighty disrespectful to him)

A take on this perhaps ??????
"No Mean City" composed by Mike Moran. The vocals were originally performed by Maggie Bell
Taggart Titles 2010 with Maggie Bell

lamby

(Here is what I posted on Facebook)

Give him a chance. At 21 he won the A-League Golden Boot - ahead of some illustrious players including Alessandro Del Piero, Emile Heskey, Harry Kewell & Shinji Ono.

AussieVillan

Villan in peace here. I've watched Taggart closely the last 12 months (I'm an Aussie living in Australia) and he's improved at a rapid rate. I'm pretty confident he will surprise a few over there with his ability to find the net. He makes intelligent runs to receive balls in and behind the line and has great composure in front of goal. His Golden Boot win was no fluke, he is a genuine goal scorer and it's not like he was playing in one of the top sides, Newcastle are just an average mid table team consistently. While I know guys like Heskey are in the twilight of their careers over here my guess is if you gave 100 supporters of all the clubs the choice to bring either Heskey or Taggart to their club at least 9 out of 10 would take Taggart without having to think much about it.

Don't read too much into his World Cup performances as the only match he got extended minutes was when we were comprehensively out passed and played by Spain and he saw no service.

Believe everything you see on YouTube about his finishing, put him in front of goal with a ball at his feet and he'll find the net.....a lot.  I will be very surprised if, after having some time to settle into the side and structure, Adam doesn't become a genuine part of your side, the ability is there and he'll continue to improve, no risk.

Best of luck for the season, hope to see Fulham back in the Prem sooner rather than later.

jmh

RaySmith