more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OFFICIAL - Taggart Joins - Merged

Started by Lighthouse, June 24, 2014, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

For an undisclosed fee
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bedford White

Has there been a Murder ??? :Get Coat gif:

blingo

Ripper, guess Mr Hat is scouting out there for us lol.  :54:

The Enclosurite

Nice to see a long contract too.
¡COYW!

Craven Mad

dannyboi-ffc

At least were making signings now, i think :023:

Taggart and hutchinson, both young but both a bit underwhelming. Hopefully these are squad players but to be fair i don't know anything about them just like i didnt when we signed saha. Fingers crossed
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Airfix

Bit old?  Or likely to fit right in?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Airfix on June 24, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Bit old?  Or likely to fit right in?

Sadly no longer with us. So yes will fit in to a club that is equally no longer with us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rusty shackleford

Never heard of him before a week ago, but he's better than Bent

CravenCottager

So lots of long balls to a Taggart man up top.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Deanothefulhamfan

We are going to have a lot of strikers next season assuming we buy someone else.

Woodrow, Trotta ,Rodallega ,Dembele , Taggart at present...

Happy we have confirmed our second young signing though, even if they are both squad players. The rebuild is under way

Craven Mad

If Davidson joins, that'll give us 3 Australians; Taggart, Ryan Williams and Davidson. Maybe, now that he's been released by Chelsea, Schwarzer might consider coming back (as backup to Stockers) to give us a fourth?

Regardless. I don't see too much risk with Taggart. I still think we're missing a "terrier-style" striker to run in behind a defence, but hopefully the club are working on that.

Welcome to the club!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on June 24, 2014, 10:25:49 AM
We are going to have a lot of strikers next season assuming we buy someone else.

Woodrow, Trotta ,Rodallega ,Dembele , Taggart at present...

Happy we have confirmed our second young signing though, even if they are both squad players. The rebuild is under way

Trotta has handed in a transfer request and Rodallega will go too.

Think we need one more proven goalscorer!

kempkong

To be fair to the new lad he seems to be good with both feet and calm under pressure. He will get us some goals in the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggs for Breakfast

Seems good with his feet but no headed goals which, given the number, is a bit strange.

General

Am I the only one underwhelmed by this signing - yes it's great he's young, but he's not proven - we seem to be fooling ourselves that the Championship will be fine for these players when it's actually a very physically demanding league with a lot of able players and teams.

Let's not kid ourselves he looked an average player, although granted he is young at the world cup and as a striker not making too much of an impression isn't ideal. Obviously give him a chance, but a new league and new country - we NEED and must have more proven strikers. I think Woodrow should be fine, Dembele clearly has the potential but didn't set the world alight when he played for us.

To go into the championship season without a striker who can guarantee goals worries me. and I think legitimately so.

FPT