News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kramaric To Fulham ( Rough Translation )

Started by Sammyffc, June 27, 2014, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/kramaric-prema-fulhamu-rijeci-7-milijuna-eura-947038

Fulham fell in the second rank of English football and his first goal of express back in the premiere league. Coach Felix Magath wanted to stay at the club, and the first gain in this transitional period, he wants Rijeka attacker Andrei Kramarića. The river does not have any official statement on the transfer, it is speculated that it could reach a value of seven million.

Kramarić is in Dinamo in the younger categories was the top scorer in history, with 450 hits. Due to high competition, went to the 2012th year on loan at Lokomotiv in a year and a half in 45 appearances scoring 21 hit.

When he realized that in Dinamo not count on it, Kramarić went to the river and the first season, he scored 16 goals in 24 appearances only in the Croatian championship, and it has added 10 goals in the Croatian Cup and hit Lyon in the European league.

Kramarić would be going to Fulham climbed more step in his career. Coach Magath has ever had the opportunity to train and Olic and Mandzukic is convinced that it is precisely this that will Kramarić with Kostas Mitrogluom lead the Fulham attack and restore the club to the highest rank of English football.

Croatian Times Also Report : English side Fulham is set to sign Croatian striker Andrej Kramaric, daily newspaper Novi List reports.
The club from London is allegedly ready to pay 7 million Euro for the player at Rijeka FC.
Andrej Kramaric arrived last year at Rijeka from Dinamo Zagreb.

Zu-Meister

If true, and if we get mccormack as well........we are definitely going to play 4-4-2.
We have Woodrow, Rodallega, Taggart and the two potential new signings to play striker. And MItroglou is still with us also...... 

Blanco

This is what wikipedia say about his style of play.

"Kramarić has been described as versatile striker who is mobile enough to run behind defences and rather than waiting for crosses or ball to come to him, tends to run towards the ball, engulfing his opposition with an air of unpredictability about his play. Although naturally a lone striker his versatility makes him able to play well as winger or second striker."

Sounds promising. Could once again just be a rumour.

Tonywa

The difference with all the rumours this year seems to be that whereas in recent seasons the players cited are ones of whom I've heard, most of them now mean nothing bo me whatsoever.

RaySmith

Quote from: Tonywa on June 27, 2014, 02:53:15 PM
The difference with all the rumours this year seems to be that whereas in recent seasons the players cited are ones of whom I've heard, most of them now mean nothing bo me whatsoever.

That probably means we are more likely to actually get them.

TWFL

This is an exciting signing. Young lad, unlucky not to be in the Croatian WC squad and I think he was 2nd top scorer in his league last season?

Huxley

Would be a good signing to get rodallega of the books to free up some cash. Magath has found some gems from the Balkans in the past.

FPT

Quote from: TWFL on June 27, 2014, 04:55:52 PM
This is an exciting signing. Young lad, unlucky not to be in the Croatian WC squad and I think he was 2nd top scorer in his league last season?

13-14 - 18 goals scored, second top goalscorer.
12-13 - 15 goals scored, second top goalscorer.

His record does do a lot of talking, albeit in the Croatian league. Signing him would be a gamble, but he's clearly got credentials; and it's a calculated risk I'm all for the club taking, especially if we sell Hugo and bring in Kramaric.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ToodlesMcToot

Sucks to have to get relegated in order to start investing in talented players on the front end of their prime years rather than the very back end.

Hopefully, we can conclude the majority of our transfer work early and get on with team building and cohesion. This will be a very long season and we need to be winning from the first whistle.

Excited to see it all play out. COYW!  049:gif

Praying for even delayed streaming.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude