watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - will you watch Match of the Day

Started by WhiteJC, July 14, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

now that we won't get even 2 minutes on that show will you be watching it next season?

JBH

ffc73

Hardly watched it at all last season so probably not.

The Metro and Standard will provide me with enough news coverage to maintain a conversation with the Premiership supporting people in the office

epsomraver

What and miss Robby Savage, the worthington cup winner with all his experience, what do you think John?

God The Mechanic

Yep, I like football.  I the same way I watch La Liga, Serie A, occasional Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and MLS games - Fulham have yet to feature in any of those leagues!

Nero

What we where on MOTD last year, must have missed it

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on July 14, 2014, 02:03:11 PM
What and miss Robby Savage, the worthington cup winner with all his experience, what do you think John?
He's moving to BT Sport along with Ian Wright

MJG

I shall be tuning into the last few minutes (catch Burnley or Hull most weeks) and then its the FL show.

Lighthouse

As we were often rubbish I never watched it last season. Doubt I will now. But there be an odd sort of feeling of relaxation watching it now. But MOTD has become a very tired looking prog.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mullers

I was the same as you Lighthouse, but I never missed the Football League show. I'm wondering if I'll start watching MOTD instead halfway through the season - hope not.

Pie and mash

Yeah I'll probably watch the highlights but fast forward the "in-depth analysis".

Won't be watching MOTD2 after professional victim, woman beating, pervert Stan Collymore got a slot on the panel.

I hope a lot of our matches (especially away fixtures) are the "selected" games on The Football League Show because then we get extended highlights instead of 10 seconds.

The Bronsons

I can't watch it when we lose as it's so depressing. I'm more likely to watch it this season because they will never show us losing.

Agree 100% that it's a crap programme, though. The only thing I love about it is the signature tune.

Andy S

I wonder who the last team on will be from now on? My guess is Hull

Two Ton Ted

Condsidering I tivoed it last season and skipped everything apart from the football I doubt it. Saturday's nights are free again, I just tivo The Football League show and skip watch that instead on a Sunday morning.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Berserker

I'll be watching it as still interested in the Prem even though we are not in it at the moment
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MasterHaynes

Only taped it the last few years using the fast forward to watch the few Fulham minutes and occasionally some of the big games. Probably won't bother as I'll just tape the championship on MOTD  to watch all the goals we will be scoring still I'll only need to set it to tape the first 15 minutes as will be first up as run away leaders and top goal scorers. 049:gif

grandad

Stopped watching MOTD when Sky launched their extended match choice. Will now watch the Football League Show. However as I live in Spain I will have to record it as it will be on far too late for me. For one season only I will not be interested in the PL.
Where there's a will there's a wife

DukeTyrion

Not most of the time.

I might tape it in case Chelsea or QPR lose 7-0 and watch it then

Martinsback

Like others on here I didn't watch MOTD if we list, so hardly watched it lays season. Always stayed up for the Football league show and love the voice off Clem off the radio so hopefully he will do a couple of pieces on us.

Fernhurst

Of course, I will continue to watch MOTD........that Jimmy Hill is such a blast  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.