more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official - Eisfield Signs

Started by Sammyffc, July 23, 2014, 10:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/july/23/eisfeld-arrives

Fulham Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Thomas Eisfeld from Arsenal.

The attacking midfielder has signed a two-year deal with an option for a further 12 months that will see the player remain at the Club until at least the summer of 2016.

Eisfeld spent eight years in Borussia Dortmund's youth academy before moving to North London in 2012.

The 21-year-old made two senior appearances for Arsenal. His debut came in his first season as a second-half substitute at Reading in the League Cup. Arsenal went on to win 7-5 in extra-time despite trailing 4-0 at the break.

He then scored his first goal for the Gunners last season in the same competition against West Bromwich Albion which Arsenal, after a 1-1 draw at the end of extra-time, went on to win 4-3 in a penalty shoot-out.

Blanco

Attacking midfielder. Brilliant. Never heard of him though. Any good?

WORTHINGFULHAM

all these under the radar deals, love it, anyone know much about him?? 076.gif

westcliff white

he made a couple of appearances for arsenal in the carling cup a few years back, scored one good goal i seem to remember and dictated that game if I am right. Other than that he hasn't really shown much.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

No rumours before hand and nothing to be excited about. What's the good in that?  :005:

A position we need to fill and hope he is a starter. Good luck to him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blanco

"Arsene Wenger has described Eisfeld as a player who is in the right place at the right time. He is also known for a good first touch and for his ability to stay calm in front of goal."

Sammyffc

Going by the tweets on the Arsenal Twitter when they said he left it sounds pretty good for us ..

'' I'm pissed ''
'' :( :( :( :( :( ''
'' WHY would you do that !!! ''
'' best of luck to him , will be a bad loss ''
'' hes a very very good prospect, best of luck ''
'' wasn't he the future ? crazy ''
'' WHY ''
'' i wanted him to play for the senior team ! ''
'' Idiots ''
'' WHY the devil would you sell eisfield ... he had a lot of potential :/ ''
'' Noooooooooooooo ''
'' thats a shocker ''
'' I'm surprised by this ''

sounds like felix may of got another coupe !

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 23, 2014, 10:45:31 AM
Going by the tweets on the Arsenal Twitter when they said he left it sounds pretty good for us ..

'' I'm pissed ''
'' :( :( :( :( :( ''
'' WHY would you do that !!! ''
'' best of luck to him , will be a bad loss ''
'' hes a very very good prospect, best of luck ''
'' wasn't he the future ? crazy ''
'' WHY ''
'' i wanted him to play for the senior team ! ''
'' Idiots ''
'' WHY the devil would you sell eisfield ... he had a lot of potential :/ ''
'' Noooooooooooooo ''
'' thats a shocker ''
'' I'm surprised by this ''

sounds like felix may of got another coupe !

Wahey! All sounds promising!

Blanco

Ozil rates him.

ffctom_b

He is a quality player and considered one of the best prospects at Arsenals academy when he came through, think he had an injury that set him back and others moved ahead of him, but has good ability on the ball and will be good addition to the squad, but not the experience that Felix said he was after.

Pretty surprised he has moved, but he now too old to count as a young member of the squad at Arsenal, and wont be getting near their first team on a regular basis as yet so has moved to further his career I think
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

westcliff white

just spoke to an arsenal supporting friend and he said he was to be the next big thing but didn't progress through quickly enough and Gnarbry overtook him in the pecking order.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

He scored against us in u21 cup match
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Milo

Arsenal Twitter response gave great insight, and it seems like we have signed a fantastic prospect. I imagine he will start on the bench unless he hits the ground running with form in training?

At 21, the next few years are key and he will definitely see games this season. Fingers crossed him and David become a dream duo..!!

Full Metal Ham

Could be the sort of playmaker we are in need of.

Looks decent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIClSXaxr5A

I suggest watching it with the sound off unless you wanna get all emotional about him ;)

That was two years ago too.

Milo

Any idea if money changed hands? We must put this signing presumably in context with Kasami's fee and performances.

SKSW6

Was expecting a more experienced CAM so that David didn't have to play 46 games in his first senior season for us, but if Magath thinks Eisfeld's good enough...

AUSFFC

"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Blanco

Seems a good signing but like others have said we still lack that expierence

Ordar

Wow that came from nowhere. Maybe Magath knew about him from the Dortmund Academy?

Arsenal fans are gutted he's gone. Will be interesting to see how much playing time all the younger players get. Personally I hope we build around them, rather than building around the more experienced players.

He seems to play alot like David. Will it be an either/or

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Ordar on July 23, 2014, 11:10:29 AM
Wow that came from nowhere. Maybe Magath knew about him from the Dortmund Academy?

Arsenal fans are gutted he's gone. Will be interesting to see how much playing time all the younger players get. Personally I hope we build around them, rather than building around the more experienced players.

He seems to play alot like David. Will it be an either/or

We're class and we're going gung-ho with 3 strikers and 3 attacking midfielders.