Started by Riversider, July 23, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Aaron on July 24, 2014, 05:14:16 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 24, 2014, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on July 24, 2014, 08:20:11 AM
Quote from: Humbled on July 23, 2014, 07:08:24 PM
Quote from: Bradstow on July 23, 2014, 04:35:02 PM
Will be sad if Dejagah goes but Hugo? - sell him he has never performed and never will

See now if I had to lose one I would let to of Dejagah.

I agree H.
Dejaga comes on for 20mins as an impact sub. Can't play a full game. That makes him a luxury we cannot afford in this division. Take the money and get in a 90min winger.

according to whom?

Well, in his last 10 games he's played the full 90 minutes once (When we lost 3-1 to Spurs).

Which doesn't equate to his being unable to. Seems to me he played quite a bit in the World Cup
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

I have no problem with Dejegah being a 30 minute luxury player to bring on, he is so damn effective as a super sub, so why should it matter?

I can see  why people are worried, but I personally think it is incredibly exciting, having such a young squad bursting with potential. FM will bring in a few more names that I am certain of, but don't be surprised if we bring in a few on deadline day.

Arthur

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 25, 2014, 04:28:41 AM
I have no problem with Dejegah being a 30 minute luxury player to bring on, he is so damn effective as a super sub, so why should it matter?

I can see  why people are worried, but I personally think it is incredibly exciting, having such a young squad bursting with potential. FM will bring in a few more names that I am certain of, but don't be surprised if we bring in a few on deadline day.

At his age and following his exploits at the World Cup, will Dejagah be prepared to be a '30-minute luxury-player'? I'm far from sure that he will.

I do agree, however, that our revamped squad is exciting and that they will have a successful season.

As well as bringing in players up to deadline day, won't we be able to bring in loan signings after the transfer window closes (when PL clubs will nominate their 25-man squads and know who is surplus to requirements)?

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah the player certainly wouldn't want this, you are right on that front..... I was talking from a fan's point of view and benefit to Fulham.

If Dejegah get's offered to play in Qatar he will obviously go, as he will be on ridiculous money there.

RaySmith

Wasn't Dejagah was carrying an injury, and that was why he was used sparingly?

I read that in an interview with him.

HatterDon

Quote from: RaySmith on July 25, 2014, 05:27:15 AM
Wasn't Dejagah was carrying an injury, and that was why he was used sparingly?

I read that in an interview with him.

Yes, that's exactly correct. How an all-action all-out attacker and back-tracker can be classified as a part-time luxury player for a team in the Championship is completely beyond me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YoungsBitter

I think this all premature speculation based on the one picture at photoshoot when he was not in kit, lets see if he is in Austria next week. I agree with HatterDon too, if he is fit why the hell would we not want him this season? he played 90 mins for Iran so he is now fit.
Quark, strangeness and charm

jags24

I don't know what to say, I don't want either player to leave.  If they go, at least there is time in the transfer window to find replacements.  Eisfeld looks like a good signing but I'm skeptical on Chihi.  If Dejagah goes I will miss him a lot.