https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I think BOOING is the answer

Started by Roberty, August 21, 2014, 04:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Roberty on August 21, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 21, 2014, 06:03:53 PM
092.gif    So what should the fans do?  Sit there like Church mice, with their arms folded, tutting quietly under their breath and watch the next 21 Home Games in silence as Fulham crash out of the Championship into League One.  Yes, Yes your right. For Fulham to fail all that needs to happen is for genuine fans to hide their heads in the sand and say nothing. 
We could cheer like maniacs, but with the sides that Felix keeps picking and putting out, it would make no difference.  You can get upset about the good youngsters leaving, but in fairness, unless you are prepared to watch them playing embarrassingly out of their depth & out of position for the rest of the season, they are better off away from Fulham. 
It is like watching a car crash about to take place and doing nothing about it.  We will all be as guilty of the demise of Fulham as Ali Mac, Khan & Felix.
You decide. 090.gif

I quite agree with you booing our players is the only answer - we have all brought our season tickets so it is too late to hit them in their pockets

I also think we are all going to feel better if we try to do something - so believe me booing is the answer

After all there is safety in numbers so collective guilt will be the safest option if Felix will not come onto the pitch for an encore when the players are in the changing room
How very strange 'Roberty'?.  No-where in my post did I mention or suggest that we 'BOO' our own team and yet you read it as if I suggested that this was the only option?  Do be careful you don't stub you toe with those blinkers you are wearing.  Boring, boring, boring.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

What about HISSSSSSING ?

Fan "Look out he's behind you"
Player   "Oh no he's not ....Ooops"
Fans  "Oh yes he is"
FULHAM 0 Blabla 1

Fans  "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Artful Dodger

What makes you think these youngsters aren't going to want away from chaotic selection and tactics leading to defeat week in week out anyway? They may be pleased there is booing as they can hardly come out and say they don't enjoy playing for Magath.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Putney

I think someone challenging Magath to the ice bucket challenge could work if one big block of ice slides out of the bucket...

Roberty

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 21, 2014, 06:59:22 PM
The Booing was definitely directed at Felix Magath. And that was his wife.

For the avoidance of doubt - the guys on the pitch wearing the Fulham kit and football boots are our players

They were BOOED
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Roberty

Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 21, 2014, 07:23:04 PM
What makes you think these youngsters aren't going to want away from chaotic selection and tactics leading to defeat week in week out anyway? They may be pleased there is booing as they can hardly come out and say they don't enjoy playing for Magath.

I don't and booing will let them know that we don't want them at our club either

Exactly so our booing will be welcomed by them and it is not going to make them lose heart
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

MrProphet

Quote from: Roberty on August 21, 2014, 07:31:15 PM
Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 21, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

I don't and booing will let them know that we don't want them at our club either

Exactly so our booing will be welcomed by them and it is not going to make them lose heart

The booing was clearly aimed at Felix as soon as it stopped "Felix out" could be heard ringing round.

The players aren't stupid they know we are all fed up of losing and the Felix bingo we are being subjected to.

I agree completely with Artful Dodger surely what's more damaging to a young kid is yes Felix will give you your debut and you may play really well but next week you probably won't make the squad. Surely giving LVC a half then not even on the bench next game is more damaging? Or hyndman and David being dropped from the squad. The amount of negativity coming from our ex players would suggest that most of the squad would want to boo with us.

I thought kavanagh played very well yesterday but I'd put money on him not even getting the bus to derby Saturday.....