watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HELP needed NFR

Started by tjl, June 19, 2010, 10:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

I have just posted the same plea on the overseas board, as you may know we have a sheep racing weekend coming up in a few weeks and i have been pressed into sponsoring a couple of sheep i have entered them under the FOF banner and i now need names for them also there breeding i.e curred kitten out of fat freddy, you know what i mean help please, thanks

LBNo11

...surely if it is something to do with sheep the obvious choice would be our former illustrious winger from the early '90's - Peter Baah..?

If all else fails you could try Alan Shearer..
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

I'm sure No Good Boyo will be able to help out.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 19, 2010, 10:51:26 PM
I'm sure No Good Boyo will be able to help out.
Just to add on to what Fredster has said .Do they have jockeys and if so how much does No Good Boyo weigh im sure hes and expert in riding sheep.  :clap_hands:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

the thing is if there is a comontator,if there is is time to have fun :59:
you could call one "just another sheep" so it would be "just another sheep" coming up to the last :clap_hands:

right got to be careful with the next idea,call it something that would get the comontator to blush-call the onther sheep "I wear gimp masks"
so every time he says the name of the sheep in the race he will have to say "I wear gimp masks" :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

CorkedHat

Call it "Naked" and you can say before the race "If my sheep doesn't win, I'll walk naked through Sark's busiest street in the middle of the day."
Put a rope around its neck and walk it round the street and you've fuflfilled the promise.
Besides in a country where we call redheads "Bluey" and short people "Lofty" it appeals to me that a big woolly sheep should be called "Naked".
If you don't like this, then how about "Foffers Barbecue" ?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

How about just calling it Tom Jones?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

how about No 23 (Shaun Davies) and "quickgetmewellies"

or Elephant (for Bah Bah the Elephant)

how many sheep in a race? if there's 10, then you can name one "Haffey" after the Scottish goalkeeper who played when Johnny Haynes was England Captain and we beat them 9 - 1. After the game the Scotts had told a joke...
"What time is it?"
"Nine past Haffey"