watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Health Of Ross McCormack

Started by SouthIslandWhite, August 22, 2014, 06:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthIslandWhite

Can anyone tell me what is Ross's condition.  I am a bit surprised that I am not hearing much news on his status as I consider him pretty vital.  He looked in serious pain after that late bad tackle.  My guess is its a bad groin tear or pull, by his movement post injury, but it could have been a knee buckling at that vicious impact, I just don't know.  So I hope I am wrong but it looks serious.  Anybody know anything?
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Thamesbank

Can't see why it would it be a groin problem when he was clearly holding his knee.

Lighthouse

He was hurt and came back on and was limping badly. Did himself no good at all. No idea how bad but I doubt we will see him for a week or two.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Banjo123

WhiteJC

Quote from: Thamesbank on August 22, 2014, 09:59:16 AM
Can't see why it would it be a groin problem when he was clearly holding his knee.

perhaps he was just showing off?  :Get Coat gif:

jmh

He wasn't mentioned in FM's match preview, only Taggart was, and FM hasn't been shy about discussing McCormack's fitness issues in the past, so I wouldn't start worrying about him yet.

ChesterTheTabby

McCormack has at least shown signs of his skill and determination these past few games. Has he been the goal hound that we all had hoped for off the starting line, no; however, he still looks to be a vital part of the team if he can stay healthy. I think by the end of the season he will have proven his worth - here is to hoping.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HatterDon

Oh. My. God. He's dislocated his groin!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on August 22, 2014, 10:01:24 PM

Man! That's gotta hurt.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Forever Fulham

Now we've lost McCormack for at least a week and a half, probably twice that long.  Ruiz and Mitro must start next game.  Expiate whatever pettiness you have about them, Magath, and play them!

Robbie

RM is going to be fairly crucial this season. Big Championship bruiser ... is what we need... get better soon !

jmh

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 22, 2014, 10:44:56 PM
Now we've lost McCormack for at least a week and a half, probably twice that long. 
Source?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on August 22, 2014, 10:01:24 PM

No nooky there for a while then.

Great opportunity to give MITROGLOU  a run out.   Can you hear me FELIX
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SouthIslandWhite

OK, I guess I hit the panic button there lads, my fault. BBC is reporting tonight that Ross is in the starting lineup tomorrow.  I am gob smacked surprised, the knock looked very bad to me.

Here is what BBC is saying:  "Ross McCormack, last season's top scorer in the Championship, is set to start for Fulham and remains in search of his first goal for the club."

Fastest groin recovery in history.  LOL!
There is only one Fulham Football Club.