more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Casasola Signs - official

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, August 22, 2014, 09:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/august/22/casasola-signs

The Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Tiago Casasola from Boca Juniors on a three-year deal, with the option of an additional 12 months.

The 19-year-old defender, who has represented Argentina at Under-20 level, travelled to the World Cup this summer to play against the full national side as part of their preparations for the tournament.

With plenty of other sides competing for Casasola's signature, the Club is naturally pleased that he has decided his future lies with Fulham.

Whites manager Felix Magath had previously said of the teenager: "He is a young player, a great talent. He is, in my opinion, a player who can develop to play at Premier League and Champions League level."

Speaking from our Motspur Park Training Ground, Casasola told fulhamfc.com: "It's a great Club and I'm very happy to be here. I know that the Club has great fans and I also know that it has a long history."

blingo

Another useless good for nothing undesirable added to our ranks by the worst manager ever.

Just thought I'd give the negs a head start.

Northern Cottager

Fantastic signing...he'll fancy his chances in League 2 when he's 21!

Brede Butter Pudding

Will be interesting to see whether he breaks straight into the first team, considering he's a player Magath has brought in. That said, I thought we'd see more of Hutchinson at the back than we have.

We now have Hutchinson, Casasola, Bodurov, Burgess and Burn who are all 'established' centre backs.

grandad

Good signing. Lovebite must be off back to Spain. Where does the new lad stand in the pecking order with Bodurov, Hutchinson, Burn & Burgess?
Where there's a will there's a wife

DevonFFC

Role on 3 at the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinsback

I suspect we will see him on Saturday...in goal.

supersimmo123

Left Wing on the weekend Casasola with 30 mins notice.

alexbishop

Wonder if the poor lad knows what he has walked in to...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Pluto

Can't wait to see what he can do in defensive midfield...

OdecaMynoT

Tea making and nosegay duties at half-time.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Baszab

Great signing ......... For the U21s ....... Should have matured suitably for English football  for next season in the 3rd division

Slaphead in Qatar

Another crap signing. I fear for the future of the team I love.

Baider

Don't even know what to think of this signing? First team player at 19 or another fringe player?

Lighthouse

Very promising signing. Problem we need a player with experience of the league like, oh I don't know, Burn for instance. Yet he no doubt will soon be shown the door.

One signing for the future we may not have before we have to sell him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

supersimmo123

I hate to qoute them but QPR, Redknapps best signing last season was Richard Dunne, veteran of the game bossed the defence. We need leaders instead are signing Kids. Southampton had Jaidi - veteran. Norwich had Michael Turner - Experienced. Magath is literally bringing in kids. Good luck to this lad though, he is meant to be the real deal.

MasterHaynes

He might be one to watch but at 19 but as he fits our current first team profile Felix could include him and that would be unfair on him. He has to deal with moving to another country and very different culture away from friends and family, a style of football and referee standards he has little knowledge of. He needs time to settle and get used to his surrounding, training, playing with new team mates and making friends which could be months. I fear if we don't nurture this player then we may kill off his burgeoning talent prematurely.

TrexFFC

Magath says no. He is fit. Throw him in the fire.

Jimpav

Quote from: blingo on August 22, 2014, 09:13:35 AM
Another useless good for nothing undesirable added to our ranks by the worst manager ever.

Just thought I'd give the negs a head start.

Damn right. Khans only got him on a 4 year contract as well so he'll be worthless when that expires!

Deanothefulhamfan

The guy obviously has a lot of potential, and I am happy in that regard, however I would still like Burn to play ahead of him for his experience alone.

Anyway welcome to the club I am personally surprised this deal did not fall through after him watching us the other night ;)