watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Petition for the removal of 'supporters' who don't know what it means

Started by BestOfBrede, August 23, 2014, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

It sounded like pretty good support from our bits today but for some reason we don't get this at home and especially on forums!

Support your team or don't don't bother turning up to undermine them!

End of!!!

K33NY

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 05:42:33 PM
It sounded like pretty good support from our bits today but for some reason we don't get this at home and especially on forums!

End of!!!

I think we all support the team, but I think the majority of our fans dont incloude Felix Magath as part of the team anymore, I havent seen much rantinf of the players today, its all about the Felix and Ali Mac,

dannyboi-ffc

Yawn!!!!!!!!! And you reckon my posts are bo- orr- ing??????

Theres a big difference between supporting your club and allowing someone to destroy your club because you tolerate their incompetence.

I will be amazed if you get more votes than our sensible felix out petition, in fact if you havent got 30 votes by this time tomorrow I might even vote for you out of pity.

#attention seeker
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

leonffc

Totally agree.

Lets support the team until the final minute next Saturday and then have a sit in protest afterwards.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

End of!!!

I think we all support the team, but I think the majority of our fans dont incloude Felix Magath as part of the team anymore, I havent seen much rantinf of the players today, its all about the Felix and Ali Mac,
Fine....
Sack Ali Mac when no one knows what he does
Sack another Manager and see if e can change this position more than any team has ever done throughout the history of the game!
Who would we get in?
What if he loses 3-4 games?
It's complete nonsense I'm afraid,  people should think about it rather than let a few pints get the better of them after a loss!

And those that suggest Pullis, fat feck Sam or robber shakey really know nothing about how Fulham work.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 23, 2014, 05:48:42 PM
Yawn!!!!!!!!! And you reckon my posts are bo- orr- ing??????

Theres a big difference between supporting your club and allowing someone to destroy your club because you tolerate their incompetence.

I will be amazed if you get more votes than our sensible felix out petition, in fact if you havent got 30 votes by this time tomorrow I might even vote for you out of pity.

#attention seeker

Oh Danny boi....
Your views etc etc

RaySmith

I thought it was a good display, and when we equalised I though we would get something from the game. But then we just fell apart, with naïve defending, leaving ourselves open at the back when we went forward.

I could see the inexperience of the team, and the manager. We really need a manager, and at least some more players, experienced at this level. To come in at this level with a completely new team seems foolhardy, but I wanted to believe it would work.

But is sacking the manager now the best thing - who are you going to bring in? We'll still have the inexperienced squad.

I know people will shoot me down, but I think managers are often sacked too easily today, but on the other hand the situation does look increasingly desperate.

Lighthouse

We have won three or four times since January 1st. Why in Gods name after the last two matches would anybody blindly support the continuing destruction of our club. We support the players who clearly need help from more experienced players. But how can we support a club that has got it so wrong for so long. We demand change and we demand a to expect a win once in a while. This year has made us a laughing stock. Nobody wants to support that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 23, 2014, 05:56:58 PM
We have won three or four times since January 1st. Why in Gods name after the last two matches would anybody blindly support the continuing destruction of our club. We support the players who clearly need help from more experienced players. But how can we support a club that has got it so wrong for so long. We demand change and we demand a to expect a win once in a while. This year has made us a laughing stock. Nobody wants to support that.
I believe we will win more than we lose this season but will need to have patience and be fully behind the team, not against them. I know that you all support Fulham but booing, chanting negatively etc will not help.
Please can we wait until Christmas and see how we all feel then?

K33NY

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 05:51:59 PM

End of!!!

Fine....
Sack another Manager and see if e can change this position more than any team has ever done throughout the history of the game!
Who would we get in?
It's complete nonsense I'm afraid,  people should think about it rather than let a few pints get the better of them after a loss!

And those that suggest Pullis, fat feck Sam or robber shakey really know nothing about how Fulham work.

you clearly havent seen what state our club has been in since at least january last have you, we have had the same CEO - Ali Mac, same owner - Shahid can, and had Magth since February, and how many matches have we won?

We have a allmost brand new team since then yet you say its nonsense to ask Ali Mac and Felix to get sacked?

fulhams_finest

End of!!!

paying for a ticket is support - whether you like it or not and those fans are well in their rights to express their concern and issue with the team

BestOfBrede

Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

End of!!!

Fine....
Who would we get in?

you clearly havent seen what state our club has been in since at least january last have you, we have had the same CEO - Ali Mac, same owner - Shahid can, and had Magth since February, and how many matches have we won?

We have a allmost brand new team since then yet you say its nonsense to ask Ali Mac and Felix to get sacked?
Excuse me pal - I've seen exactly the same as you. I have supported this club since the sixties and have seen much worse than the all the newbie prem supporters have.

Lighthouse

I always thought Felix had until Christmas. I am concerned he has got things so wrong so often and so hope he finds players this week or moves on.

Twig

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
I believe we will win more than we lose this season but will need to have patience and be fully behind the team, not against them. I know that you all support Fulham but booing, chanting negatively etc will not help.

You can believe what you like but there is precious little evidence to support your views which are looking more flat earth society with every passing day.  And plese don't give me your patronising "you can't be a real fan" nonsense.  And don't call me pal either.

Pie and mash

K33NY

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:03:37 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

End of!!!

Fine....
Who would we get in?

Excuse me pal - I've seen exactly the same as you. I have supported this club since the sixties and have seen much worse than the all the newbie prem supporters have.

Perhaps you have but everyone is still entitled to have theire own oppinions, no matter of what els eyou think, and you starting a topic of asking people to not show up on stadium shows that you aint mocing with time, people pay to see these matches, they pay to see these matches because the love this club, they love this club of some reason, mine is the history.

But you are starting a topic demanding people not to show up, stating YOUR oppinion, but when others state their, like in example my answer, you get snarky and even rude by calling people newbie prem supporters?

People PAY to watch the team and when people do so they are very much entitled to state theire oppinion, either they are fans from the sixties or fans from 2000, but your comment about calling fans newbie prem supporters are disgusting!

Barrie

There needs to be some signs after a pre-season and 4 games that we have a plan and the side and the pattern of play is developing.  After the first two games I was advocating patience, but then this madcap manager completely switched things around with new players and others playing out of position, and lo, we look a total shambles.  

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Twig on August 23, 2014, 06:08:08 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

You can believe what you like but there is precious little evidence to support your views which are looking more flat earth society with every passing day.  And plese don't give me your patronising "you can't be a real fan" nonsense.  And don't call me pal either.
When did I call u pal, pal?

Lighthouse

Hard to support a manager who says we will be promoted then two matches later says it could take three months to make the team win.

Berserker

I'm thinking of standing outside with a banner next week just saying 'what is happening to our club'
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.