'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: TrexFFC on August 24, 2014, 12:01:41 AM
I feel like you're alluding to something but I'm not sure what...  :022:

Here you go................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-8TtwnSS6Q

SouthIslandWhite

Irwin Rommel, the Desert Rat once said that in his army he had 4 types of officers:  Smart and Industrious, Dumb and Industrious, Smart and Lazy and lastly, Dumb and Lazy. 

Of the four prototypical types of leaders, he said he always trusted most the officers who were smart and lazy.  Why you ask?  They were smart and knew what needed to be done, but they weren't so busy with medalling in every fine detail and messing up the campaign, in short he trusted himself to trust them. 

The dumb and lazy leader he had obviously no time for as they were soon found out anyway and either they were fired or got themselves killed.  The smart and industrious officers, were also no good because while they knew what needed to be done, their egos and personal drive and ambition for glory got them in trouble and they burnt out their troops by forcing too much upon them and always reaching for the proverbial Bridge Too Far.

But the one officer Rommel loathed more than any other was the Dumb and Industrious officer.  This type was most dangerous of all. For this leader would never know what was best and what needed to be done, nor did he have any idea how to ever get there.  Worse still he was industrious, seldom listening to other views or advice from well respect senior NCOs.  And through his incompetence this got his soldiers killed and usually in large numbers.  Rommel would remove these officers as soon as he detected them in his ranks.

You will never guess what kind of officer/leader we have at the helm of FFC.  Care to wager?

Felix Magath:  Dumb and Industrious.  Won't listen to anyone, is convinced he is right all the time, runs his men into the ground with Machiavellian fervor and cuts off any dissenting voice in the dressing room.  And he is industrious in his efforts to carry on with his plans to cut out the likes of Mitro, Burn and David to name but a few and ride the talented teenagers rough shod until they are a shell of their former selves.

For the love of Rommel, sack Felix now before his dumb and industrious mentality have us at the bottom of League 1.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Lighthouse

Well yet another post saying the same thing but I like the twist in quoting Rommel. I think this could start a trend. Quoting well known figures from history and using them as a reason to sack Felix.  :54:

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

North of Broadway  090.gif,  is no longer with us

TheDaddy

Can i vote as im sure the manager does when picking the team SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT .

Taxi for Terry Scott !!!
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.