watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Petition for the removal of 'supporters' who don't know what it means

Started by BestOfBrede, August 23, 2014, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloucesterWhite

A new manager may not have time to buy new players, but we have several players who Magath just won't play. That and decent tactics and playing people in their right position should be enough to see us safe.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:03:37 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 23, 2014, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 05:42:33 PM
It sounded like pretty good support from our bits today but for some reason we don't get this at home and especially on forums!

Support your team or don't don't bother turning up to undermine them!

End of!!!

I think we all support the team, but I think the majority of our fans dont incloude Felix Magath as part of the team anymore, I havent seen much rantinf of the players today, its all about the Felix and Ali Mac,
Fine....
Sack Ali Mac when no one knows what he does
Sack another Manager and see if e can change this position more than any team has ever done throughout the history of the game!
Who would we get in?
What if he loses 3-4 games?
It's complete nonsense I'm afraid,  people should think about it rather than let a few pints get the better of them after a loss!

And those that suggest Pullis, fat feck Sam or robber shakey really know nothing about how Fulham work.

you clearly havent seen what state our club has been in since at least january last have you, we have had the same CEO - Ali Mac, same owner - Shahid can, and had Magth since February, and how many matches have we won?

We have a allmost brand new team since then yet you say its nonsense to ask Ali Mac and Felix to get sacked?
Excuse me pal - I've seen exactly the same as you. I have supported this club since the sixties and have seen much worse than the all the newbie prem supporters have.

Since the sixties????? Really?????? The way you spoke to me I assumed you were maximum my age if not younger. You must be what.50 something? Double my age, I guess some men never grow up.

And what has the duration of your support got to do with it, my grandad had been going since 1948 until he passed away in june. He reckoned we desperately needed a new manager and that felix wasnt right for fulham. Does that mean his voice is more important than yours?

And I love the premier league band wagon plastic fans claim so many old fans use, maybe age comes into it? I see a healthy young support of fulham fans every game I go, early twenties/teens. Science prevented them from being around before the glory days, you do realise that dont you?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

GaryB

Blind allegiance ignoring what's in front of you is NOT support

Logicalman

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 23, 2014, 05:56:58 PM
We have won three or four times since January 1st. Why in Gods name after the last two matches would anybody blindly support the continuing destruction of our club. We support the players who clearly need help from more experienced players. But how can we support a club that has got it so wrong for so long. We demand change and we demand a to expect a win once in a while. This year has made us a laughing stock. Nobody wants to support that.
I believe we will win more than we lose this season but will need to have patience and be fully behind the team, not against them. I know that you all support Fulham but booing, chanting negatively etc will not help.
Please can we wait until Christmas and see how we all feel then?

With respect, we waited until xmas last season to get rid of Jol, and that set us up firmly for the drop. I am all for supporting the manager, players and club, but when I see the club and players suffering like they did today, then something has to change, and leaving it until 20+ games into the season is, imho, leaving it too long. I was saying yesterday to give it 10 games, but after todays capitulation I have to seriously question my own outlook.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

Excuse me pal - I've seen exactly the same as you. I have supported this club since the sixties and have seen much worse than the all the newbie prem supporters have.

Please don't bring this little nugget into the discussion, there are plenty on here that have supported since the 50's and 60's that would disagree with you, and some that would agree with you as well, so its a pretty moot point isn't it? I'm not having a poke, just a pov.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Pie and mash

To be fair, Bayern did warn us Magath was a liability and a bit of a dick

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 23, 2014, 06:50:44 PM
For all the people who still think the earth is flat, well it isn't, and furthermore it never has been, neither is Magath a football manager, he is a still sergeant and a control freak. I have taken a casual stroll through the Lunatic Asylum, and I can confirm that as far as Football Coaching and Managing is concerned Felix Magath is one step up the Evolutionary Ladder from a Garden Gnome.

Well, if you are a member of FoF then Felix IS a football manager, or so our beloved club would say his employment contract claims.  :005:

BestOfBrede

Fair enough get him the sack.
Then we can see hundreds of posts about who the new manager should be.
Then after a few losses we can go through it all again, falling out amongst each other on the way.

Then it'll probs be that Khan is hiring the wrong geezers all the time and so feck off Khan and sell us to the Cardiff bloke or a Venky, or worse!

Carry on the good work lads and lasses!

If things change, as I expect they will, and we start to look the business, I hope I don't see Felix is a god posts!

Texas White

We have won three or four times since January 1st. Why in Gods name after the last two matches would anybody blindly support the continuing destruction of our club. We support the players who clearly need help from more experienced players. But how can we support a club that has got it so wrong for so long. We demand change and we demand a to expect a win once in a while. This year has made us a laughing stock. Nobody wants to support that.

You are exactly right.
Dont anybody dare question are support. The club is in turmoil and sldding away in to the abyss.

North of the broadway

As soon as the all get of the mini bus, the support is simply amazing

premFlem

For all the people who still think the earth is flat, well it isn't, and furthermore it never has been, neither is Magath a football manager, he is a still sergeant and a control freak. I have taken a casual stroll through the Lunatic Asylum, and I can confirm that as far as Football Coaching and Managing is concerned Felix Magath is one step up the Evolutionary Ladder from a Garden Gnome.
I'm not saying Magath is the right or wrong man for the job but if what you say is true Then how on this flat earth did he possibly win German league titles with Bayern and Wolfsburg,
I really need to know.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

jarv

OK, BoB. every supporter should stick their head in the sand and come up when the ship has sunk one more division. Blackburn owners are a joke, but at least they are surviving in the division. In all my years following football I have never witnessed such a (reported) mess in any club. Not even Leeds, Southampton or Portsmouth were this much of a joke.

mangoputney

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
I believe we will win more than we lose this season but will need to have patience and be fully behind the team, not against them. I know that you all support Fulham but booing, chanting negatively etc will not help.
Please can we wait until Christmas and see how we all feel then?

Look at our record over the past year... I'm pretty confident we won't be getting more wins than losses

More likely a double dip or least very close to one
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: premFlem on August 23, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

I'm not saying Magath is the right or wrong man for the job but if what you say is true Then how on this flat earth did he possibly win German league titles with Bayern and Wolfsburg,
I really need to know.

Yes, he did succeed in Germany a while ago.  The man has a more recent record of being unemployable and unemployed in his home country due to his poor team selections, his dictatorial management style along with his destruction of team spirit and club morale wherever he's worked.  Add to that his wayward hiring policies and his inability to stay the course as a club manager then one has to ask (as did a few on his appointment) why was he ever hired in the first place? Macintosh is to blame for this mess.  Hiring this oaf was akin to putting Herod in charge of the creche (ambiguity as to the target deliberate)!
Nogood "Fulham management - the laughing stock of the footballing world, itis" Boyo

the nutflush

Quote from: North of the broadway on August 23, 2014, 07:24:37 PM
As soon as the all get of the mini bus, the support is simply amazing

You cant talk.  You can't even fill your shed with supporters you little creep.