more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why oh Why

Started by Peabody, August 24, 2014, 08:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: blingo on August 24, 2014, 07:22:07 PM
Show some respect slaphead. He is old enough to be your dad and is Fulham thru and thru.

no it doesn't work like that. I dont agree with his post, and I am going to make my point within the guidelines of this forum. I dont care how old he is, how many posts he has made, how many years he has been fan. This forum is for everyone, as long as they stick to the posting rules.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 24, 2014, 07:15:49 PM
Oh dear peabody, resorting to personal abuse are we. According to your original post thats not what you should be doing, apparently it demeans your arguement.

Unfortunately, you are on the wrong forum, I think you require Cottage Corner. Move along please

No I am on the right forum. I like posting here and on cc. Just because I have disagreed with your opinion you have no right to tell me to move on.

Banstead White

Yes, I mean lets be really polite about the one individual that is not only making our club a laughing stock but has also made a complete hash of a very good developement strategy but has absolutely nothing in place to stop us dropping yet another division.... thank you mr magath you .....

Is that polite enough?
Roysie

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Banstead White on August 24, 2014, 07:35:52 PM
Yes, I mean lets be really polite about the one individual that is not only making our club a laughing stock but has also made a complete hash of a very good developement strategy but has absolutely nothing in place to stop us dropping yet another division.... thank you mr magath you .....

Is that polite enough?

yes exactly. He has made a mess of a crucial transfer window, and the team is a shambles. Its  not just his fault, but he has to take alot of the blame as the  manager.

Peabody

Quote from: Banstead White on August 24, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

Is that polite enough?

Yup

Peabody

Oh dear, I seem to have made some enemies.

Let me tell you, I have enough going on with myself healthwise, so, I ain't bothered whether I upset you Apprentice or Slaphead, oh and I appear to have also upset Banstead as well.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

I'm not your enemy. I just dont agree with your posts on this thread. As with all other posters sometimes I agree with posts and sometimes not.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

So basically as I see it, ALL the FFC fans accused of being witches (whether they be good or bad ones) meet up on Saturday by the riverside & enter a swimming race across to the rowing club on the far side
Those who don't make it are of course completely innocent & we offer our apologies
Those who do make it clearly are witches because they survived so we drown them as a punishment

The rest of us carry on with our concerns, grumblings, positive thoughts (difficult that one),best wishes, dare I say moans supporting our beloved club

Now the only role not so far filled is that of Witch Finder General so who could possibly take that role...?  

blingo

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 24, 2014, 07:27:17 PM
Show some respect slaphead. He is old enough to be your dad and is Fulham thru and thru.

no it doesn't work like that. I dont agree with his post, and I am going to make my point within the guidelines of this forum. I dont care how old he is, how many posts he has made, how many years he has been fan. This forum is for everyone, as long as they stick to the posting rules.

Just goes to show you have no respect for others doesn't it? Mr P is a nice guy who has supported FFC for more years than I have been alive (58) and all you can say is that you couldn't care less how old he is you will have your say? He has probably forgotten more about FFC than you will ever learn, but still you insist on your diatribe and you insistence that your opinion is the correct one. Well let me tell you, you are wrong, arrogant and extremely disrespectful and if you want to meet me to discuss it np I will fly over to UK to meet you and perhaps educate you, because education and respect are clearly things you were never taught.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

If only Felix could install such passion & fight in the team as shown between you guys we wouldn't be in this bl##dy mess!

It's only because each of us care so much & have different opinions with each other - which is ok

That's why we aren't prawn sandwich supporters of Man U or the other lot down the road!

Peabody

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 24, 2014, 07:50:06 PM
So basically as I see it, ALL the FFC fans accused of being witches (whether they be good or bad ones) meet up on Saturday by the riverside & enter a swimming race across to the rowing club on the far  w, who don't make it are of course completely innocent & we offer our apologies
F who do make it clearly are witches because they survived so we drown them as a punishment

The rest of us carry on with our concerns, grumblings, positive thoughts (difficult that one),best wishes, dare I say moans supporting our beloved club

Now the only role not so far filled is that of Witch Finder General so who could possibly take that role...?  

Yeah, I could do that, would'nt want paying for it either.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 08:04:12 PM
So basically as I see it, ALL the FFC fans accused of being witches (whether they be good or bad ones) meet up on Saturday by the riverside & enter a swimming race across to the rowing club on the far  w, who don't make it are of course completely innocent & we offer our apologies
F who do make it clearly are witches because they survived so we drown them as a punishment

Nah sorry Peabody - I've already taken the role
After all I'm a mere youngster of 64 - compared to you!
Can't swim far though

Bumpy

Quote from: blingo on August 24, 2014, 07:53:45 PM

Just goes to show you have no respect for others doesn't it? Mr P is a nice guy who has supported FFC for more years than I have been alive (58) and all you can say is that you couldn't care less how old he is you will have your say? He has probably forgotten more about FFC than you will ever learn, but still you insist on your diatribe and you insistence that your opinion is the correct one. Well let me tell you, you are wrong, arrogant and extremely disrespectful and if you want to meet me to discuss it np I will fly over to UK to meet you and perhaps educate you, because education and respect are clearly things you were never taught.

WOW talk about missing the point.  A poster says - don't be abusive about an awful and dreadfully failing manager (that's my opinion, not abuse, though he may be offended but who frankly gives a s hit what he thinks) and ends up 'abusing' (by his own standards) other posters for disagreeing with him.  So If I'm a fan for the next 20 years I'll be awarded the same honour?

Please.  What is acceptable or not is is universal to all.

Peabody

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 24, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

Now the only role not so far filled is that of Witch Finder General so who could possibly take that ub ...?   

Can't swim far though

Damnit, can I be your sub then? (Oops sorry sub might be the wrong word as you can't swim well).

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: blingo on August 24, 2014, 07:53:45 PM

I am allowed to disagree with peabody regardless of his age and number of years he has been a supporter. I have done this in a manner within the guidelines of the forum..

Your reply above is aggressive, abusive and threatening. I have reported your post to the moderators.

Peabody

And your reply a few days ago, where said words to the effect that you don't care who you upset, is not aggressive then?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 08:11:47 PM
Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 24, 2014, 08:07:37 PM
So basically as I see it, ALL the FFC fans accused of being witches (whether they be good or bad ones) meet up on Saturday by the riverside & enter a swimming race across to the rowing club on the far  w, who don't make it are of course completely innocent & we offer our apologies

Now the only role not so far filled is that of Witch Finder General so who could possibly take that ub ...?  

Can't swim far though

Damnit, can I be your sub then? (Oops sorry sub might be the wrong word as you can't swim well).

Of course you can old chap (one to another)
Can't swim but still playing footie, older, slower, just as bad as in my yoof but still hopeful if I bring my boots then I might just get a game @ CC
You never know in the current circumstances, I might count as a sort of experienced player!

Of course it would be embarrassing for me trying to run out (& not trip up) in front of the Cravenettes or Mr Khan's ra ra gals

Hey ho...

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 08:32:49 PM
And your reply a few days ago, where said words to the effect that you don't care who you upset, is not aggressive then?

Post that reply now please and show me where I am breaching the guidelines of the forum.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

by the way peabody, one of your replies above states you're not bothered if you upset me or apprentice.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Peabody on August 24, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

Let me tell you, I have enough going on with myself healthwise, so, I ain't bothered whether I upset you Apprentice or Slaphead, oh and I appear to have also upset Banstead as well.