Main Menu

Sunday Mirror says Parker hits out at Magath

Started by Beamer, August 24, 2014, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2014, 01:18:20 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 24, 2014, 01:11:49 PM
Quote from: Berserker on August 24, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
But Felix is not the whole problem is he, the whole set up of Fulham is the problem at the moment. How do we know the Board will recruit somebody just as unsuitable in his place, their track record hasn't been brilliant these last couple of seasons.
What if Felix is not allowed to play certain experienced players eg Ruiz etc as they are up for sale, what if the board won't recruit more experienced players until Ruiz etc can be sold. What if they won't recruit experienced good players as their wages are too high. Maybe they are cutting wage costs, hence all the academy players.
Maybe Felix's hands are tied more than we imagine.
If Pulis came in would he want a squad full of inexperienced youth, no as he left Palace because they wouldn't spend, Sherwood would probably be the same.
Shout at me now if you want, but it's just thoughts that occured to me while worrying about Fulham this morning. Do I know what the answer is to our plight, no.

The board is useless and ali mac is yet to make a decision that is the right one. I agree with what you say about not being allowed to play ruiz because of risking injuries before they are sold and not being able to sign anyone till we sell but regardless of everything. Those restrictions dont excuse his incompetence at failing so miserably with the resources we have. Even excluding mitroglou amore and ruiz we still have a squad that shouldnt be bottom. Its no where near good enough to go up but to have 0 after 4 games and the manner of the defeats coincided with the odd randomness of team selections, dropping people for no reason, giving fotheringham a chance but ignoring the likes of burn, playing players out of position and just having no plan what so ever. He only managed us for what,3 and half months before the summer.break. Rather than having a holiday he should of been working his socks off to get a plan in place, 8 weeks of training and going into our 5th game, yet he still has no clue who his best team is. The team is a joke and that part solely down to him.  

Like you would cancel your holiday, and he did have a plan, get rid of the old crap and start again with the young players, and how can it be "part and soley down to him" it is either part down to him or soley down to him,  Which one do you want?

touchy touchy. Magath is solely responsible for the mess on the pitch because our defeats are down to team selection and tactics. The mess off the pitch is the boards fault, not sure what part of that doesnt make sense to you but I guess if ya like someone, you dont like them being criticised.

And the holiday comment comes down to common sense, of course if a holiday was booked you'd go but thats what 2weeks? He should of been back way before the players were and maybe he was. If thats the case it begs the question what on earth was he doing? And whats this plan then? I just see a manager with a decent crop of players who cant manage them or decide what he wants.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Neil D

Quote from: Berserker on August 24, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
But Felix is not the whole problem is he, the whole set up of Fulham is the problem at the moment. How do we know the Board will recruit somebody just as unsuitable in his place, their track record hasn't been brilliant these last couple of seasons.
What if Felix is not allowed to play certain experienced players eg Ruiz etc as they are up for sale, what if the board won't recruit more experienced players until Ruiz etc can be sold. What if they won't recruit experienced good players as their wages are too high. Maybe they are cutting wage costs, hence all the academy players.
Maybe Felix's hands are tied more than we imagine.

Another week, when the transfer window is closed, will tell.  If Ruiz and Mitro are still here, then those concerns will no longer apply.  They will want to play and we  will have nothing to lose by playing them.  Ruiz will want to boost his chances of a move in January and we should accommodate him, given that he will be out of contract in the summer and we'll get nothing for him.  Mitro has 3 or 4 years left on his contract and getting him in the shop window could be a real money spinner or, even better, a boost for this demoralised squad by scoring some goals.

Arthur

Parker may be frustrated, but his performances haven't helped. If the team gets a thorough re-working in the next few weeks, he is someone upon whom I hope we will 'upgrade'.

He's an ex-England captain and yet, on Wednesday night, the Wolves no. 11 (whoever he was - but I doubt he has a reputation the equal of Parker's) ran the game in the second-half in the manner that I would have expected Parker to have done.

And yesterday, in the first-half especially, his inability to pick out a telling pass on any one of numerous occasions when he had the opportunity to do so let down the team badly.

It's no secret that we're struggling; it doesn't need a player to 'go public' in order to bring the matter to people's attention - especially one (if this report is true) whose performances are doing little to help alleviate our current difficulties.

Nero

Quote from: Baszab on August 24, 2014, 01:05:50 PM
All good points

Ruiz - up for sale - would he be strong enough in all honesty for Championship ? but a 17 year old is?
Mitro - just hasn't shown anything to be considered even at this level and desperately wants to go - but hasnt had the chance to show now fit what he can do at this level, could be scoring goals and you never know might just want to stay with the right manager
Cost cutting - for sure - then we need to worry about Khan - prob more to do with ffp but theres cutting cost and cutting cost
Pulis/ Sherwood would at least balance the team and squad so the talented juniors are not getting crucified every week  - true

But the bottom line is -- look at FM's history - it can't all be "fabricated crap" as some naively think- also true i had faith in him at first but doesnt seem to have a clue now

nose

Quote from: Baszab on August 24, 2014, 01:05:50 PM
All good points

Ruiz - up for sale - would he be strong enough in all honesty for Championship ?
Mitro - just hasn't shown anything to be considered even at this level and desperately wants to go
Cost cutting - for sure - then we need to worry about Khan
Pulis/ Sherwood would at least balance the team and squad so the talented juniors are not getting crucified every week

But the bottom line is -- look at FM's history - it can't all be "fabricated crap" as some naively think

i would be a good manager, as long as I had somebody to do the fitness training.

Baszab

Nose - did you go to Derby ?? as bad as 1982 ?!!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Baider on August 24, 2014, 12:09:39 PM
It makes you wonder how the papers come out with these stories, like theres a journo hiding away in the dressing room or something

Fabricated crap

Its the Mirror!
I wouldn't wipe my with it

8-)

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Reznor

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 24, 2014, 04:38:26 PM
It makes you wonder how the papers come out with these stories, like theres a journo hiding away in the dressing room or something

Fabricated crap

Its the Mirror!

8-)

That may be true but Lewis has been good to Fulham over the years and sounds like he may even be a supporter. It may be a rag but he's not a bad reporter.

The Rock

Quote from: Berserker on August 24, 2014, 12:33:33 PM
Quote from: The Rock on August 24, 2014, 12:05:31 PM
If the teachers pet is saying as much that could be an indication he's about to be gone.
Fo you mean Parker gone or Felix?

Either is applicable isn't it?

epsomraver

Quote from: Reznor on August 24, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 24, 2014, 04:38:26 PM

Fabricated crap

Its the Mirror!

8-)

That may be true but Lewis has been good to Fulham over the years and sounds like he may even be a supporter. It may be a rag but he's not a bad reporter.

Lewis is a useless twerp being polite  who copies other journos copy and certainly is not a supporter, he regularly slags off the cottage with it's" stinking toilets" I think the phrase was

leonffc

Parker has been responsible for as many goals conceded as MadMagath this season so I'm not interested in eithers opinion

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on August 25, 2014, 09:19:26 AM
Parker has been responsible for as many goals conceded as MadMagath this season so I'm not interested in eithers opinion
yep, i can only pressume that parker now realises how crap he is and has had a go  at felix for continuely picking him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Im baffled by the criticism of parker. I wasnt at derby but I thought he was pretty much our best player in all the other 3 games. I feel sorry for him, in midfield with rookie burgess out of position and young hyndman, then young hyndman and a very nervous young lvc, then fotheringham. Against derby with ryan williams who is a winger. I think he is carrying the midfield and he does a very good job. Maybe if he had a decemt partner to help him in midfield he wouldnt make any mistakes.

He was awful after xmas last year BUT for one reason or another he will probably be the only player that stayed come the end of the window. Amore mitroglou ruiz hugo and maybe kaca. If that happens he is the only one that chose to stay or we didnt force out. Regardless of whether you think he is brilliant or not I think he deserves respect for his attitude and effort. He was rightfully chose as captain and I think he is vital this season. 

Im pleased parker has voiced his opinion to magath and I think we should be backing parker over that pratt. Scotty must feel humiliated being captain of this shambles with no experience or leaders around him.

Good on ya scotty P, im behind you 100percent. Once a manager loses the fans and the players its only a matter of time before they wave goodbye.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 09:45:56 AM
Im baffled by the criticism of parker. I wasnt at derby but I thought he was pretty much our best player in all the other 3 games. I feel sorry for him, in midfield with rookie burgess out of position and young hyndman, then young hyndman and a very nervous young lvc, then fotheringham. Against derby with ryan williams who is a winger. I think he is carrying the midfield and he does a very good job. Maybe if he had a decemt partner to help him in midfield he wouldnt make any mistakes.

He was awful after xmas last year BUT for one reason or another he will probably be the only player that stayed come the end of the window. Amore mitroglou ruiz hugo and maybe kaca. If that happens he is the only one that chose to stay or we didnt force out. Regardless of whether you think he is brilliant or not I think he deserves respect for his attitude and effort. He was rightfully chose as captain and I think he is vital this season. 

Im pleased parker has voiced his opinion to magath and I think we should be backing parker over that pratt. Scotty must feel humiliated being captain of this shambles with no experience or leaders around him.

Good on ya scotty P, im behind you 100percent. Once a manager loses the fans and the players its only a matter of time before they wave goodbye.
if we lose to brentford, he will have captained us to our worst ever start. he brings nothing to the table and gives as much protection as a split condom

Baszab

When FM goes, the revelations about him will be amazing

fulhamben

Quote from: Baszab on August 25, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
When FM goes, the revelations about him will be amazing
yes and parker will finally be dropped

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

if we lose to brentford, he will have captained us to our worst ever start. he brings nothing to the table and gives as much protection as a split condom
This is his passing on saturday. Zero straight through balls.

Baszab

very harsh on SP - he's never been particularly creative - every team needs a work horse/water carrier etc and he's pretty experienced - getting a touch slow but we need him in the middle

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

Try watching games properly for a change, he is the only midfielder with any idea at all