watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Mirror says Parker hits out at Magath

Started by Beamer, August 24, 2014, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

I can't find it online, has anyone seen it or is it just more tabloid stirring.

Nero

Quote from: Beamer on August 24, 2014, 12:01:06 PM
I can't find it online, has anyone seen it or is it just more tabloid stirring.

if he has thats him not playing anymore.

The Rock

If the teachers pet is saying as much that could be an indication he's about to be gone.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Baider

It makes you wonder how the papers come out with these stories, like theres a journo hiding away in the dressing room or something

Fabricated crap

westcliff white

i hope its true, if scotty is hitting out surely (and thankfully) the writing has to be on the wall
Every day is a Fulham day

Tom_FFC

It's listed on the paper talk here:
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/9437935/football-paper-talk

But I can't find any reference or the article on The Sunday Mirror?

Berserker

Quote from: The Rock on August 24, 2014, 12:05:31 PM
If the teachers pet is saying as much that could be an indication he's about to be gone.
Fo you mean Parker gone or Felix?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Berserker on August 24, 2014, 12:33:33 PM
Quote from: The Rock on August 24, 2014, 12:05:31 PM
Fo you mean Parker gone or Felix?

I would have thought Parker.  Cannot believe Parker has an influence on our board.

Baszab

For goodness sake - why are people still trying to defend FM ?  - all the old pros criticised him - they knew he was barking mad - and now he has been proven to be useless - that's utterly useless -- at assembling a squad and managing them - so many players hate him - Sidwell Hangeland Duff Riether. Holtby -- list is endless -

Or are we still waiting for the squad to "gel" ?

Berserker

But Felix is not the whole problem is he, the whole set up of Fulham is the problem at the moment. How do we know the Board will recruit somebody just as unsuitable in his place, their track record hasn't been brilliant these last couple of seasons.
What if Felix is not allowed to play certain experienced players eg Ruiz etc as they are up for sale, what if the board won't recruit more experienced players until Ruiz etc can be sold. What if they won't recruit experienced good players as their wages are too high. Maybe they are cutting wage costs, hence all the academy players.
Maybe Felix's hands are tied more than we imagine.
If Pulis came in would he want a squad full of inexperienced youth, no as he left Palace because they wouldn't spend, Sherwood would probably be the same.
Shout at me now if you want, but it's just thoughts that occured to me while worrying about Fulham this morning. Do I know what the answer is to our plight, no.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gerrys

Quote from: Berserker on August 24, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
But Felix is not the whole problem is he, the whole set up of Fulham is the problem at the moment. How do we know the Board will recruit somebody just as unsuitable in his place, their track record hasn't been brilliant these last couple of seasons.
What if Felix is not allowed to play certain experienced players eg Ruiz etc as they are up for sale, what if the board won't recruit more experienced players until Ruiz etc can be sold. What if they won't recruit experienced good players as their wages are too high. Maybe they are cutting wage costs, hence all the academy players.
If Pulis came in would he want a squad full of inexperienced youth, no as he left Palace because they wouldn't spend, Sherwood would probably be the same.
Shout at me now if you want, but it's just thoughts that occured to me while worrying about Fulham this morning. Do I know what the answer is to our plight, no.
sounds like a very feasible assumption. ...

Holders

You're right. The problem is how little time would be available to any incoming manager.

I'd like to see someone give Ruiz and Mitro a game to stop the rot, even if they're off this week. It seems to have got that desperate.

Like it or not the only footballing continuity at management level seems to be AM and we have little choice but to leave him to advise on the next manager.

I'll be interested to know when Khan's flying back to the UK. Anyone work at Heathrow?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

Quote from: gerrys on August 24, 2014, 12:56:06 PM

Actually why does this sound like a set of feasible assumptions?  Possibilities, yes I don't deny that, but almost anything is possible.  If Felix is being told to manage with one hand tied behind his back i.e. he is not allowed to pick his most experienced assets, then he is being exceptionally loyal to the Board by giving no hint of such.

Nero

Quote from: gerrys on August 24, 2014, 12:56:06 PM

with the amount of crap felix is getting if this was the case im sure he would find a way of letting it slip, but its his own choice he stil doesnt even play burn over bambi burgess

Baszab

All good points

Ruiz - up for sale - would he be strong enough in all honesty for Championship ?
Mitro - just hasn't shown anything to be considered even at this level and desperately wants to go
Cost cutting - for sure - then we need to worry about Khan
Pulis/ Sherwood would at least balance the team and squad so the talented juniors are not getting crucified every week

But the bottom line is -- look at FM's history - it can't all be "fabricated crap" as some naively think

dannyboi-ffc

The board is useless and ali mac is yet to make a decision that is the right one. I agree with what you say about not being allowed to play ruiz because of risking injuries before they are sold and not being able to sign anyone till we sell but regardless of everything. Those restrictions dont excuse his incompetence at failing so miserably with the resources we have. Even excluding mitroglou amore and ruiz we still have a squad that shouldnt be bottom. Its no where near good enough to go up but to have 0 after 4 games and the manner of the defeats coincided with the odd randomness of team selections, dropping people for no reason, giving fotheringham a chance but ignoring the likes of burn, playing players out of position and just having no plan what so ever. He only managed us for what,3 and half months before the summer.break. Rather than having a holiday he should of been working his socks off to get a plan in place, 8 weeks of training and going into our 5th game, yet he still has no clue who his best team is. The team is a joke and that part is solely down to him.  

He has totally under estimated the championship, arrogantly assuming we would be fine. I find it very unprofessional how layed back he has approached this season and there are so many managers that would of handled our squad much better.

Felix and ali mac are the only issue but khan seems to be brainwashed by their lies
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

alfie

Quote from: Baszab on August 24, 2014, 12:39:44 PM
For goodness sake - why are people still trying to defend FM ?  - all the old pros criticised him - they knew he was barking mad - and now he has been proven to be useless - that's utterly useless -- at assembling a squad and managing them - so many players hate him - Sidwell Hangeland Duff Riether. Holtby -- list is endless -

You said it right there "all the old pros" who were not good enough any more, and don't like being told that, I am sorry but I would not want any of them back save maybe Sidwell and he wanted and got Prem football, so did Richardson.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 24, 2014, 01:11:49 PM

The board is useless and ali mac is yet to make a decision that is the right one. I agree with what you say about not being allowed to play ruiz because of risking injuries before they are sold and not being able to sign anyone till we sell but regardless of everything. Those restrictions dont excuse his incompetence at failing so miserably with the resources we have. Even excluding mitroglou amore and ruiz we still have a squad that shouldnt be bottom. Its no where near good enough to go up but to have 0 after 4 games and the manner of the defeats coincided with the odd randomness of team selections, dropping people for no reason, giving fotheringham a chance but ignoring the likes of burn, playing players out of position and just having no plan what so ever. He only managed us for what,3 and half months before the summer.break. Rather than having a holiday he should of been working his socks off to get a plan in place, 8 weeks of training and going into our 5th game, yet he still has no clue who his best team is. The team is a joke and that part solely down to him.  

Like you would cancel your holiday, and he did have a plan, get rid of the old crap and start again with the young players, and how can it be "part and soley down to him" it is either part down to him or soley down to him,  Which one do you want?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2014, 01:14:23 PM
Quote from: Baszab on August 24, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

You said it right there "all the old pros" who were not good enough any more, and don't like being told that, I am sorry but I would not want any of them back save maybe Sidwell and he wanted and got Prem football, so did Richardson.

He rightfully cleared out one big old mess but instead of fixing it, he just created an even bigger very naive young mess. Rather than help us he has made it twice as bad. These kids are our get out of jail card, a chance to rebuild and groom them into fantastic assets to enjoy and then make profit out of. Exactly like southampton but we risk it back firing badly resulting in the good ones leaving for small fees eager to escape this mess- roberts etc and the others being destroyed because they arent ready. He just has no clue what hes doing and if he messes this up then I think its a long road back
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging