watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer window, my opinion

Started by bobby01, August 25, 2014, 10:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

And this is just a opinion, not based on knowledge, rumour or fact. I have the feeling that we will not purchase any players before the window closes, we are looking for some quality loans and being a championship side may be able to get some decent loans now. Although if I was a loaning manager I would be concerned about the current turmoil in the club.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

westcliff white

i beleive we will spend if a new man comes in before the window closes, other than that i am not sure we will sign anyone, no one who can improve us greatly will want to come in my opinion, with rumours manager will get the chop, his training methods etc
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

I hope we may still be able to get a couple of loans with players anticipating a change of manager. We're hardly the most attractive proposition but it could all change very quickly.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

loans i dread as it will likely be youngsters unless we are looking abroad. we should have been raiding clubs early on as players would have seen us as a good bet to go up having just come down, now i fear its a little late
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

If this turns out to be true than I am afraid we are going to end up repeating the same mistakes we just keep on making since Mark Hughes announced he had more ambition than Fulham had.

We really might as well just pack up and come back next season a division lower. The young kids will want out by the next window and there will be plenty of people to pick over the corpse. Having a new manager will make little difference if we don't have the experience.

The most important week in our recent history if we have any ambition to either stay in this league or pretend we want better.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Dodger53

I (now) think this whole exercise was putting our youngsters in the shop window for prem offers and it has backfired massively. They are no longer wonder kids.