more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou too

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 27, 2014, 10:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2014, 10:39:43 PM
I thought mitro indicated he was willing to play for us at the wolves game, said to some fans u need to ask the manager why I am not playing. To me that indicates the manager isn't picking him
all day long. the question for me is whether felix is getting orders from highier to isolate our players with a value to make the asset stripping, sorry selling of said players easier to swollow with the fans,
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HatterDon

McCormack and Woodrow are our best pairing up front. Mitro can leave by the quickest available conveyance
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 27, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

Be fair. Arsenal haven't seen him play or train. Felix has and he's not keen !

TonyGilroy

There are likely very sound financial reasons why the club wants rid.

They probably trump questions of whether Magath wants him and whether he'd be wiiling to stay.

I reckon the club assumed that he and Ruiz would be long gone by now.

Holders

Quote from: Fulham58 on August 27, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
Can't see him ever playing for us , fit or not. Not a big fan of cross country I believe , so not in contention unless he washes Magoo's car.

Bike?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on August 28, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

Vic to be fair none of our players had seen how Mcgath wanted to train till he cam ein and it was a shock, so much so that when Holtby heard who was coming he allegedly asked to terminate his loan having done the training before.
Every day is a Fulham day

RaySmith

So some players don't like hard training - shock, horror!

But if we start wining games through our superior fitness, and not conceding last minute goals like we did last season, then people will praise Felix's methods.

McCormack has said that it helped him to lose a stone in weight, as instructed, to do the hard training in Austria, which he said he enjoyed, although he was the same weight as last year -ie before he lost the weight.

Now he has had a period of recovery and is raring to go, he said.

It must help him to be stone lighter, make him sharper - and he certainly looked sharp the other night.

If we win games then you won't hear all these stories of discontent from players in the squad - though they are only alleged -and fans will be happy.

If not - we know what will happen.

westcliff white

If he doesn't go surely mcgath will gave to include him, as well as ruiz.

One issue is the longer it goes in the window, the cheaper both will go for, maybe play and keep till man to get the prices up if we have to sells they want to leave

jmh

I thought mitro indicated he was willing to play for us at the wolves game, said to some fans u need to ask the manager why I am not playing. To me that indicates the manager isn't picking him
I feel like an off-the-cuff remark made to a fan probably doesn't entirely capture what's going on behind the scenes.  What if Magath isn't picking him because he's lazy in training because he wants to leave?  Is he going to include that detail in a quick conversation with a fan taking a selfie with him?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 08:47:34 AM

Vic to be fair none of our players had seen how Mcgath wanted to train till he cam ein and it was a shock, so much so that when Holtby heard who was coming he allegedly asked to terminate his loan having done the training before.

Would love to see the quote to back that assertion up? I asked for it when I saw it mentioned on twitter. I guess the "reporter" is still trying to fit his response into the character limit.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

westcliff white

i always like to take people on there word, and this season Felix has not said a word about Mitro., so am inclined to take what Mitro says

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: jmh on August 28, 2014, 04:56:02 PM
I feel like an off-the-cuff remark made to a fan probably doesn't entirely capture what's going on behind the scenes.  What if Magath isn't picking him because he's lazy in training because he wants to leave?  Is he going to include that detail in a quick conversation with a fan taking a selfie with him?

Nope.

fulhamben

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 05:01:30 PM

Nope.
on another note though, how many want away players sit in the stands and take the time to talk to fans
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 04:59:41 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

Would love to see the quote to back that assertion up? I asked for it when I saw it mentioned on twitter. I guess the "reporter" is still trying to fit his response into the character limit.
it was also reported in either the guardian, telegraph or times last week in an article about us and FM that's where I saw it

VicHalomsLovechild

What I meant Westcliff, was that Felix has his reasons for not picking him. Be it form, attitude etc. Arsenal have no factual idea whether the Greek is capable but a cheeky low bid or a loan deal till Christmas isn't going to break their bank and may work for them.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: fulhamben on August 28, 2014, 05:58:21 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 05:01:30 PM

Nope.
on another note though, how many want away players sit in the stands and take the time to talk to fans

I think it's quite right that he engage with the fans if he's sitting with them or mingling with them. Good for him in doing so. However, it's doubtful he's going to be able to share the whole truth about the matter. From what I recall, all he's said is you'd have to ask the manager which could be taken several ways. 1) I"m ready and willing, but FM is a stubborn ol' git and won't let me. 2) I want out of here, but FM won't play me because he's afraid I'll be injured and, then, unable to sell. 3) FM won't play me, but what I'm not going to tell you is that I"m lazy in training. 4) Every minute of play you've seen of me since my transfer is pretty much what I am. Not good enough. So, FM won't play me. .....and on and on.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 06:02:58 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 04:59:41 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

it was also reported in either the guardian, telegraph or times last week in an article about us and FM that's where I saw it

It was a quote from Holtby?? If so, I'll certainly accept that you saw it and I'll shut up about it.

Pie and mash

Mitroglu will go to Milan

westcliff white

Quote from: Pie and mash on August 28, 2014, 07:51:53 PM
Mitroglu will go to Milan
milan have agreed terms with Torres now just need to agree with Chelsea, i suspect they are waiting to see how long Costa will be out or get a reasonably cheap replacement