Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 06:23:36 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 06:02:58 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 28, 2014, 04:59:41 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 08:47:34 AM
Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on August 28, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 27, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

Be fair. Arsenal haven't seen him play or train. Felix has and he's not keen !
Vic to be fair none of our players had seen how Mcgath wanted to train till he cam ein and it was a shock, so much so that when Holtby heard who was coming he allegedly asked to terminate his loan having done the training before.

Would love to see the quote to back that assertion up? I asked for it when I saw it mentioned on twitter. I guess the "reporter" is still trying to fit his response into the character limit.
it was also reported in either the guardian, telegraph or times last week in an article about us and FM that's where I saw it

It was a quote from Holtby?? If so, I'll certainly accept that you saw it and I'll shut up about it.
i was quite surprised by the remark, will try to find the article
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 07:57:41 PM
Quote from: Pie and mash on August 28, 2014, 07:51:53 PM
Mitroglu will go to Milan
milan have agreed terms with Torres now just need to agree with Chelsea, i suspect they are waiting to see how long Costa will be out or get a reasonably cheap replacement
should imagine they would have sold Torres even if kosta had of had an amputation on his leg
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 28, 2014, 08:01:22 PM
milan have agreed terms with Torres now just need to agree with Chelsea, i suspect they are waiting to see how long Costa will be out or get a reasonably cheap replacement
should imagine they would have sold Torres even if kosta had of had an amputation on his leg
i was pointing out if they get Torres they wont go for Mitro

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 08:04:19 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 28, 2014, 08:01:22 PM
i was pointing out if they get Torres they wont go for Mitro
yes, I was just referring to your bit about Chelsea stalling.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 07:58:42 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

Vic to be fair none of our players had seen how Mcgath wanted to train till he cam ein and it was a shock, so much so that when Holtby heard who was coming he allegedly asked to terminate his loan having done the training before.

Would love to see the quote to back that assertion up? I asked for it when I saw it mentioned on twitter. I guess the "reporter" is still trying to fit his response into the character limit.
it was also reported in either the guardian, telegraph or times last week in an article about us and FM that's where I saw it

It was a quote from Holtby?? If so, I'll certainly accept that you saw it and I'll shut up about it.
toodles i cant find it, am sure it was the telegraph or guardian and I am positive i saw the link on FOF

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 28, 2014, 07:58:42 PM

toodles i cant find it, am sure it was the telegraph or guardian and I am positive i saw the link on FOF

K. Just couldn't imagine him admitting that publicly. Harsh.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Between Mitro, Ruiz, Kaka and Amour, if my maths are correct, that's 5 pounds per week out of each persons gate money, needed to pay their wages.
You've all got shares in him and need to at least see him on the cat walk.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES