watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou too

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 27, 2014, 10:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Arsenal on loan.....anyone heard this one??

Berserker

They must be mad.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

well arsenal need a striker. i still want him to stay though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jimpav

I would be very surprised if this happened.

H4usuallysitting

I'd like him to stay....we've never seen him play when fit

Jimpav

Him and Mcormack could be lethal up front if he did return to fitness. This also seems unlikely though.

love4ffc

It would be interesting to see Mitro play along side McCormack just once.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MrProphet

He can compare dodgy knees with diaby

Fulham58

Can't see him ever playing for us , fit or not. Not a big fan of cross country I believe , so not in contention unless he washes Magoo's car.
One day these will be the good old days

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Mitroglou too? Is he additional to someone else ?

Forever Fulham

Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

MrProphet

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 27, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

The other rumour is zigic so I think wenger has been smoking something or he's had a donkey space open up with emperor bendtner moving on

fulhamben

Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?
you could understand it if we were flying high at the top of the league. but as in we are the whipping boys laying rock bottom with zero goals from our 4 strikers, its madness to not play our best one

MrProphet

Quote from: fulhamben on August 27, 2014, 10:24:37 PM
you could understand it if we were flying high at the top of the league. but as in we are the whipping boys laying rock bottom with zero goals from our 4 strikers, its madness to not play our best one

From what I saw at West brom away and the world cup he looks like a player who has suffered a career shortening injury. I appreciate it takes time to get back but even his reading of play looks woeful

Berserker

I don't think it's that Felix doesn't want to play him, it's Mitro that doesn't want to play for Fulham
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: MrProphet on August 27, 2014, 10:28:13 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 27, 2014, 10:24:37 PM
Good enough for Arsenal (if rumour is true), but not good enough (along with Ruiz) for Fulham in the Championship?  Is  Felix that stubborn and insecure that he would rather bite off his nose to spite his face?

From what I saw at West brom away and the world cup he looks like a player who has suffered a career shortening injury. I appreciate it takes time to get back but even his reading of play looks woeful
if thats the case he will still be here when the window shuts. personally i reckon he will be at a better club in a better league whilst we still languish at the bottom of ours

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on August 27, 2014, 10:31:29 PM
I don't think it's that Felix doesn't want to play him, it's Mitro that doesn't want to play for Fulham
felix has form for not playing our better players though

H4usuallysitting

I think both Mitro and Magath have said he wants to play Champions League football - so do I, but I'm a 17stone cab driver

westcliff white

I thought mitro indicated he was willing to play for us at the wolves game, said to some fans u need to ask the manager why I am not playing. To me that indicates the manager isn't picking him
Every day is a Fulham day